What's new

Johnny's "At The Door" Brutality Requirements

PurpleMenace

Douchebag
The brutality demands the opponent to be defeated on the third hit of Mime Time, but so far it's been really inconsistent. The move itself does 110 damage, so to guarantee it you'd need around 109~ health or less on the opponent for the third hit to kill, right? The trouble is, sometimes it just doesn't work, which leads me to believe the requirement is just wrong. Is anyone else getting it 'consistently' by doing this? I'm beginning to think that it can only be done either on the third parry itself, or it's just a misprint of 'do the move at least 3 times'.

Either way, it's an awesome brutality.

EDIT: From the brutality comp someone pumped out for Johnny, it looks like his third hand movement is what triggers the brutality. They managed the one-up how bad the krushing blow's requirements are. Just lump it next to pre-patch A-List's red mode in the 'never gonna feasibly happen online' bin. :(

Last edited:

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
The requirements for krushing blows (yikes) and - as you're mentioning - brutalities are just ridiculously unreal.

Barely possible to pull off. Example: D2 brutality requirement is that you don't block an attack for the entire last round.... honestly?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Remember the good old days where A-List's brutality required you to kill the opponent with a fully charged flip kick as Red Johnny aka. 5% health left?

Good times. Goood times.

No, seriously, I hope to god they readjust some of these requirements.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
The requirements for krushing blows (yikes) and - as you're mentioning - brutalities are just ridiculously unreal.

Barely possible to pull off. Example: D2 brutality requirement is that you don't block an attack for the entire last round.... honestly?
This is actually one of the easiest ones to do compared to others. Pretty much the only one I ever even remember to do.

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
Remember the good old days where A-List's brutality required you to kill the opponent with a fully charged flip kick as Red Johnny aka. 5% health left?

Good times. Goood times.

No, seriously, I hope to god they readjust some of these requirements.
B-b-b-but that was changed.

I recall doing this brutality without 5% health left and just a normal flipkick...

This is actually one of the easiest ones to do compared to others. Pretty much the only one I ever even remember to do.
Bruh.

Unless you're playing against a total moron OR you have extreme luck not to block a SINGLE move in the last round and win ... yeah... okay.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
B-b-b-but that was changed.

I recall doing this brutality without 5% health left and just a normal flipkick...
Yeah, but those were the original requirements, and that change was one of the best they made. I'm hoping something similar happens here with some of these brutalities.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
It's tough to even find information on the requirements for the Brutalities. I was checking on the requirements for Mic Check, but I can't find it anywhere.

kevkopdx

Noob
It's tough to even find information on the requirements for the Brutalities. I was checking on the requirements for Mic Check, but I can't find it anywhere.
The inputs are listed in the move list... I believe mic check requires 3 throws during the match and away throw to finish

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
The inputs are listed in the move list... I believe mic check requires 3 throws during the match and away throw to finish
You were correct on this, it's also become my go-to Brutality due to how easy the requirements are, at least in comparison to some of the other ones.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The spelling is wrong.

It means: you need to hit with 3 mime times during the match
Kill the opponent with the 4th one.

This worked 100% for me in getting it.

With the AI, because literally there is no human braindead enough to get hit by 4 of those in a match.

Also the easiest brutality is the flippy kick one, you have to hit with 3 in the last round and then kill with flippy kick.
I end my combos in flippy kick in the final round and always get it. That is if I actually get to do a combo since all I get is mkx chars geras liu kang sonya subzero erron and they just 10-0 me.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Lol did you not play MK9? That game was far more broken and babalities were being done left and right. No blocking and winning in this game is very simple

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
This is 2019 not 2011 tho. This shouldn't be as big of an issue as it is.
I legit have not seen anyone complain about it til you just now.

Some of the brutality requirements are indeed dumb af. This is not one of them. It rewards skill and humiliates the opponent.

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
I legit have not seen anyone complain about it til you just now.

Some of the brutality requirements are indeed dumb af. This is not one of them. It rewards skill and humiliates the opponent.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.