What's new

Johnny Show Stopper BNB + Ghost Buff?

BoujieLuigi

Character Crises Main
Johnny has really high unbreakable damage now with the sunglasses buff to extra hit stun on KB.

Corner BNBs (can probably be a little more optimal but a start).

Wasn't in patch notes but b34 can now connect with "Say Cheese". I believe pre-patch it did not connect. HUGE for this variation.

All of this plus the fixed hitbox issues should be good for Johnny's second variation and Johnny as a whole.

Let me know what you guys find/think.

Sanjo

Noob
Johnny has really high unbreakable damage now with the sunglasses buff to extra hit stun on KB.

Corner BNBs (can probably be a little more optimal but a start).

Wasn't in patch notes but b34 can now connect with "Say Cheese". I believe pre-patch it did not connect. HUGE for this variation.

All of this plus the fixed hitbox issues should be good for Johnny's second variation and Johnny as a whole.

Let me know what you guys find/think.
There is no stealth buff. B3,4 already connected with camera in the corner. The thing is, most of johnny players didn't even bother labbing this variation because some dudes said it was weak and useless, so most don't know much.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
There is no stealth buff. B3,4 already connected with camera in the corner. The thing is, most of johnny players didn't even bother labbing this variation because some dudes said it was weak and useless, so most don't know much.
Yeah, B34 always connected in the corner, but not midscreen pre-patch. That was the main reason why it wasn't as good as Shock Jock. Now it does, which makes it much better.

BoujieLuigi

Character Crises Main
Yeah, B34 always connected in the corner, but not midscreen pre-patch. That was the main reason why it wasn't as good as Shock Jock. Now it does, which makes it much better.
Yeah it definitely was a stealth update to Johnny. Johnny is my most played character and if you think I didn't wanna flash a camera in hoes faces all day and get brutalities basically the only way Johnny can you're silly. If b34 connected before I would've always played the second variation. But since he could only connect it off high moves mid screen it wasn't worth it.