What's new

Johnny has the Best X-Ray (MK9)

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I have tried to get this recorded in a match for a long time, and its only happened about 3 other times that I can think of off hand, but this gets me soo hype when I see a Cage play pull this off.

Incase you do not understand what happened, I used his Ice Clone to Trigger the X-Ray.

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Lol, the proximity properties on Cage's X-ray are hilarious... as long as you're not on receiving end.

Fast-forward to 11:53 for some more jaw-dropping sorcery:

Yeah, this is great.

I do this all of the time and its so funny, Cyrax players just get careless with there Bombs. They have no respect for the X-Ray I guess.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Johnny Cage has not only the best brutality in MKX, his X-Ray is also gonna be awesome like MK9.

But i cant confirm he is in the game....oh wait...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Never, If you do not like / enjoy your main then I don't see how its fun to play the game.
I'm super glad you love a character enough that it can bring you joy with the game no matter what, but I'm not that way. Raiden and Baraka were my "mains" in MK9 and obviously Baraka isn't in and Raiden looks as though he doesn't fit my play style anymore. However, MKX is turning me onto characters I've never felt before. Quan Chi for instance. I'm still hoping Smoke makes it in. He is my favorite MK character, but didn't fit my playstyle in MK9.