What's new

Johnny Cage Skins And Gear

Everyone is on here arguing about whether he sucks or not, but nobody is talking about where they found ribbons of glory gear and the opening night skin in the krypt

Is it shrine?
Is it Kronika vault?
Regular chest
Hidden chest?
Souls? WHERE ARE THEY!!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, I play ToT and go in the Krypt ALOT but i dont recall getting the names of those skins you're talking about. Are those marked with the ?Question mark? in the Kustom skin menu?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
If it's the Krypt, then it's fucking random. I don't recommend refilling the crates with the Kronika bullshit. I've refilled everything twice now and all you ever get is bullshit forge crap.

Basically, it's all luck my dude. Just keep earning money and spending it at the shrine. Not much more you can do. The system is REALLY fucking stupid.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Only other thing I can think of is waiting for the right Tower to appear that carries exclusive skins thats not in the Krypt OOOOOR Have you done AI Battles?

If it's the Krypt, then it's fucking random. I don't recommend refilling the crates with the Kronika bullshit. I've refilled everything twice now and all you ever get is bullshit forge crap.

Basically, it's all luck my dude. Just keep earning money and spending it at the shrine. Not much more you can do. The system is REALLY fucking stupid.
The rumor is that there is some exclusivity to each unlock method.

Like stuff you get in shrine you can’t get in chest ect

Are you saying there's a better chance of getting skins using the shrine than chests? If so, how many coins should you spend each time?

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Yeah the way some of the skins and gear works in the Krypt is fucking stupid. Absolute pot luck.

Whilst we’re talking about JC’s gear, why the FUCK was his Deadly Alliance Lion Knocker belt not a belt option?

Yeah the way some of the skins and gear works in the Krypt is fucking stupid. Absolute pot luck.

Whilst we’re talking about JC’s gear, why the FUCK was his Deadly Alliance Lion Knocker belt not a belt option?
Cause that shit was garbage lol, I noticed that they have some similar wrap options as to what he wore in deadly alliance.

Ribbons of glory - MK9
Bands by J.Cage - MK2
Rollerblader/white ninja -MKT-MK4-Shaolin monks
Manual Labor - deadly alliance.
Then there’s the fisticuffs one for MKX

When I get tired of getting crushing blow d2ed I go into the kustomization menu and try to create classic outfits lol.

I’m not sure about his sunglasses though, I think Hollywood legend is from mk2 and I thought I saw the shades from deadly alliance also.

Sucks that the krypt is hot garbage.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Are you saying there's a better chance of getting skins using the shrine than chests? If so, how many coins should you spend each time?
After opening all chests and soul spires twice...yes. You have a WAY better chance at the shrine and trading with the Kollector. 90% of the chest or souls spires I open now, have no gear or skins in them. It’s a joke.

If you spend 75,000 at the shrine, you’re pretty much guaranteed gear. If you spend 100,000, you’re pretty much guaranteed a skin. Just remember, there’s a fuck load of skins and gear and the likelihood that you’ll get what you want is extremely low.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I'm almost 100% certain 'Ribbons of Glory' are just not fuckin' unlockable. I've never seen a Johnny Cage wearing them.
I was told that someone on PC done some sorta hack to unlock all of the gear, and some still stayed locked. I'm assuming Johnny's hand wraps were probably one of those gears.
Apparently it's a reddit thread, but I can't find it anywhere.

But a close second 'More than a beating' is unlocked through Kronika chests ( so I'm told. By, like, 2 guys this time)

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I got ribbons of glory as a random unlock for completing a tower as Johnny ...
Same. Just got it as the new random gear reward thing. Despite it still having it's description as 'Found in the Krypt' after NRS said they '''''''''updated the descriptions'''''''''
So them klassic handwraps are deffo gettable now, lads. Just keep doing those towers.

Here's evidence btw: 15573

Same. Just got it as the new random gear reward thing. Despite it still having it's description as 'Found in the Krypt' after NRS said they '''''''''updated the descriptions'''''''''
So them klassic handwraps are deffo gettable now, lads. Just keep doing those towers.

Here's evidence btw: View attachment 15573
Was it rando? Or did you literally have to unlock every other piece of gear?

Wanted to showcase all of Johnny's KL gear pieces/skin so far. 7 seasons in and I gotta say the rewards have been pretty lackluster. Certain gear pieces look good with other skins but putting all of the rewards together looks like throw up.

Anyone know Where the White Ninja Hand wraps are?
Ribbons of Glory? I got them doing the regular towers but I think the description said something else like the Krypt or something? Either way I think the location was not accurate. I'm having a hell of a time with 3 AI Battle skins. I hate these damn things, lol.

My bad man, I'm an idiot. I overlooked the "Ninja" in your post and just assumed it was Ribbons because they seem to be the most sought-after. I feel like I got those wraps from doing the 5 stage character towers but I can't be certain, it's been awhile. Some of this shit just seems random and I think I got lucky on a few of them. I have all of his gear.

But still need a few skins from R.A.T and AI Battles that I just have the time or patience for.

RM_Jago

Noob
Thanks, I know the gear drops can be random as fuck not to mention almost as much of a chore compared to Kancer League. Guess I could finish up his tower in hopes of collecting more MK 2-4 gear pieces.