What's new

Match Footage - Johnny Cage Johnny Cage Match/Video Thread

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Its not Him playing, its @Killer Xinok!

On your question, in my case i got it down in about 1 hour of training! the 113 cancel into 113 is the easiest, into f3 its a little bit harder, i like to do 113skrc~~21skrc~~113xxexnp~12~F3xxNP! looks awesome.
For sure does, i often style on dudes with triple 113 or triple b34 etc.
But in general i think cancel into f3 is the Best because if you get blocked you can still continue to pressure and on hit you have days to confirm into the combo of choice.

rafaw

#YouSuck
For sure does, i often style on dudes with triple 113 or triple b34 etc.
But in general i think cancel into f3 is the Best because if you get blocked you can still continue to pressure and on hit you have days to confirm into the combo of choice.
f3 is for sure the best option, but if someone is starting, 113 into 113 is way easier... when talking about 113 starter of cource!
I cant get off consistently enough but the combo i like the most for swag is: b34skrcb34skrcf3skdc113exnp~~f3np

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
f3 is for sure the best option, but if someone is starting, 113 into 113 is way easier... when talking about 113 starter of cource!
I cant get off consistently enough but the combo i like the most for swag is: b34skrcb34skrcf3skdc113exnp~~f3np
How about this one to punish a cornered opponent who woke up:
B34rc x3 into fully charged NP and then meterburn if you wanna. soooo statisfying ;)

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
How about this one to punish a cornered opponent who woke up:
B34rc x3 into fully charged NP and then meterburn if you wanna. soooo statisfying ;)
I once did this combo.. it was in practice, and I tried like 10 times lol. That execution tho :confused:

Last edited: