What's new

Combo Video - A-List Johnny cage Flashy Optimal combo Side switch

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
I just found this combo the other day fuckin around. My boy Skeezer got some A List shit to thats flashy. We basically trainin partners lol. Stay in the lab daily tryna find shit. You can pull this off in a match if you catch someone with a f3 or you can do it of a punish with f3. Both combos are the same it;s just the 2nd does more damage. You can do the 2nd one in game to if you hit confirm the jump in. Flashy combos with optimal damage. Gets no better than that. If someone already found this then hey I didn't know. I like video games but I don't keep up with the shit or the gaming community. It's not even serious other than that enjoy the video.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
The side switch is a nice touch

Yeah the double jump combos are known awhile but it's still good to contribute

In anyway most optimal is off 39% and there is 2 ways to doing it

The problem with jump in cancels they are inconsistent on female chars
Thats the reason I stopped labbing this stuff back then. You can even land it on cassie for example but the timing gets just stupid tight so it's not really worth it.
Still really neat combos in here tho.
Good shit

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
The side switch is a nice touch

Yeah the double jump combos are known awhile but it's still good to contribute

In anyway most optimal is off 39% and there is 2 ways to doing it

The problem with jump in cancels they are inconsistent on female chars
Yep the female characters...Sigh...you'll be lucky to even complete a basic combo on them lol.

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
So is it worth picking up A-list or does the Cage community expect him to be ruined come the elusive (probably also illusive) next patch?

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
So is it worth picking up A-list or does the Cage community expect him to be ruined come the elusive (probably also illusive) next patch?
Well if you consider the whining here on TYM a-list will probably get completely destroyed