What's new

Johnny Cage Combos

D

Deleted member 35141

I never believed the game would just have no combos and these look good but they don't look better than f3 run cancel or 113 shadow kick run cancel combos
Meh the animations look so much better now imo

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
My day one combos. Ill do fatal blow cancels ( combos) later this day or tommorow. If some one don't like the music pls turn of the sound then. Hope u enjoy guys.
Respect for Dope D.O.D.
Some sick combos, aswell.
I was wondering why wouldnt OP juggle with 2's instead of 1's. First thing that popped into my mind after getting my hands on the actor.

NerOo007

Noob
Respect for Dope D.O.D.
Some sick combos, aswell.
I was wondering why wouldnt OP juggle with 2's instead of 1's. First thing that popped into my mind after getting my hands on the actor.
Dope d.o.d. for life man, listening them for 7 years, guys thank u all for feedback.

Any tips for consistently confirming the 4,4 parts of his 2,4,4 or his f3,4,4 strings into specials?

Do i just do the strings as fast as i can? Wanna avoid mashing the 4’s out

Any tips for consistently confirming the 4,4 parts of his 2,4,4 or his f3,4,4 strings into specials?

Do i just do the strings as fast as i can? Wanna avoid mashing the 4’s out
The way I do it in practice is to slide my thumb across 3,4 and then press 4 once quickly so it's more like pressing two buttons than mashing. Online though I panic and hit 4 four times so that my nut punch input gets fudged

any tips for landing the f3 121 after ex nut punch my timing is hella off I can do b2 and f3 into nut punch just fine so idk if I'm overdoing or under dashing