What's new

John Cena as Stryker?

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
stryker

gears /skins

could be dope , all 80/90 cops , cobretti , john mcclane , charles bronson ?

PLS NRS ITS TIME FOR SOME POLICE BRUTALITY !!!!!!!!!!!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Sounds like something they would do lol. I’m not much of a wrestling fan so I won’t notice. If he does a decent job then I wouldn’t care.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I get stunt casting, but for Stryker? In MK11, where at least half of his role would be playing a dumbass jobber Revenant who goes around saying "hurr durr Netherrealm" before getting his ass beat?

Which is even assuming that Stryker is playable in the first place, when we already have two characters with customizable guns (Erron and Cassie) one of which is even also in Special Forces.

I would sooner expect him to play Stryker in a MK movie, than do his voice for MK11.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I get stunt casting, but for Stryker? In MK11, where at least half of his role would be playing a dumbass jobber Revenant who goes around saying "hurr durr Netherrealm" before getting his ass beat?

Which is even assuming that Stryker is playable in the first place, when we already have two characters with customizable guns (Erron and Cassie) one of which is even also in Special Forces.

I would sooner expect him to play Stryker in a MK movie, than do his voice for MK11.
He's doing Hefty commercials now :p

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would play Stryker for days if he got in.
I would main him if he was played by Cena.

The memes alone would be worth it.

Just give him back his MK9 Standing 4.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Well cant wait to see the truth finally revealed...kronica is really working for striker, he was there the whole time & behind everything, but we couldn't see him...
also makes striker top tier, cena won't job.

Espio

Kokomo
Ugh....I really wish that meant/means something. You can't rule it out, but also cannot be excited about it without any credible basis as that post can mean nothing.

People are such big fans of wrestling that him actually doing his voice would help him popularity wise a lot.

Would be nice to have my favorite back though.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Ugh....I really wish that meant/means something. You can't rule it out, but also cannot be excited about it without any credible basis as that post can mean nothing.

People are such big fans of wrestling that him actually doing his voice would help him popularity wise a lot.

Would be nice to have my favorite back though.
Hopeful for ya, Esp.