What's new

JBeezYBabY's Injustice 2 Channel :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Honestly, not to sure if I posted this is n the right area or not. So if not, then OOPS, forgive me.

BUUUT

I've been so in love with the game that I decided to create a YouTube channel dedicated to Injustice 2! I made my first gaming video Thursday with the tools I have, so i know its not perfect but I'm most definitely looking to get better. If y'all can please check it out, give a brotha a few pointers, honest critique, comment/subscribe and all that jazz, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank ya kindly!

Righteous :cool:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Honestly, not to sure if I posted this is n the right area or not. So if not, then OOPS, forgive me.

BUUUT

I've been so in love with the game that I decided to create a YouTube channel dedicated to Injustice 2! I made my first gaming video Thursday with the tools I have, so i know its not perfect but I'm most definitely looking to get better. If y'all can please check it out, give a brotha a few pointers, honest critique, comment/subscribe and all that jazz, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank ya kindly!

Righteous :cool:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
BUMP!

Starting a channel is harder than i thought, and i know i have alot to learn. Would most def appreciate honest feedback :D

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Righteous! Still at work for 2 more hours. I will accept when i gets home :)

EDIT And Eddy is my main too ;)
LOL.

Interesting. Would love to play a mirror match against u. I might learn something from your gameplay. Be careful. I adapt too fast there.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
LOL.

Interesting. Would love to play a mirror match against u. I might learn something from your gameplay. Be careful. I adapt too fast there.
Well...i havent played in awhile since Injustice came out so i might be a bit rusty. Whateva! Ill still go toe to toe with ya! BTW, you betta check out my videos in the meantime ;)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Well...i havent played in awhile since Injustice came out so i might be a bit rusty. Whateva! Ill still go toe to toe with ya! BTW, you betta check out my videos in the meantime ;)
Sure. Gimme some videos of yours gameplay to check out. ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sure. Gimme some videos of yours gameplay to check out. ;)
I posted the links of my vids in this post. I know they're not showing up on my end because Youtube is blocked from work. but can you view them in the previous posts?