What's new

JBeezY Has A MAJOR Announcement!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, If any of you payed attention to some of my status updates, you know I've been hinting something big I've been working on. Well....its been for Ava Bronner II aka Ms Ava, my drag. With confirmation, I can now say the news.

To all my gays and friends, Pride season is now, and this month is Long Beach Pride which is the biggest Pride event in SoCal. I am happy to FINALLY say that not only will I be at LBC Pride in drag for my first time, but Ms Ava will performing, AND HOSTING ON THE MAIN STAGE ON THE MAIN DAY, SUNDAY!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Been working so hard to get to this point, and I am very honored as a drag performer to be on the MAIN FUCKING STAGE! Some of you may not care, and that's fine, but I just wanted to share my happiness to those that do! And if you happen to be at Long Beach Pride in 2 weeks, May 19 & 20, please come check me out!

And btw, I WILL wear an outfit Dragon Ball related ;)

I'm just....so fucking happy right now! Thank y'all kindly for reading!

RIGHTEOUS! :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r

Apparently, If any of you payed attention to some of my status updates, you know I've been hinting something big I've been working on. Well....its been for Ava Bronner II aka Ms Ava, my drag. With confirmation, I can now say the news.

To all my gays and friends, Pride season is now, and this month is Long Beach Pride which is the biggest Pride event in SoCal. I am happy to FINALLY say that not only will I be at LBC Pride in drag for my first time, but Ms Ava will performing, AND HOSTING ON THE MAIN STAGE ON THE MAIN DAY, SUNDAY!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Been working so hard to get to this point, and I am very honored as a drag performer to be on the MAIN FUCKING STAGE! Some of you may not care, and that's fine, but I just wanted to share my happiness to those that do! And if you happen to be at Long Beach Pride in 2 weeks, May 19 & 20, please come check me out!

Awesome my dude.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Congrats, dude!

Dragonball related for pride week? Has to be Android 18:

(^Should start at 54:16)

"And they're lesbian robots, I know that much." - Aris

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Congrats, dude!

Dragonball related for pride week? Has to be Android 18:

(^Should start at 54:16)

"And they're lesbian robots, I know that much." - Aris
Lol I gotta view the video when im on my brizzeak. But thanks maaaaaane! And NOPE! Not an andriod ;) I like doing shit out of the box and connecting it with my overreall performance. I will say this, its one of the NEW DLCs thats coming out ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hosting? That's so exciting! Make waves this summer and we'll be saying "Avaaa" instead of "Vangieee."

Werk
All the way YAAAAASSS! I'll also be introducing musical acts on the main stage, so basically Ms Ava is opening and closing the segment :)

Im just so hyped! And baaaaaby, then been saying Ms AAAAAAAAVA! Hahahah Thank you! Are you coming out or going to Dragcon ?Question mark?

BurdaA

Frost-Byte

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Congrats dude, sounds hype af!!

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Congrats. Follow your dreams man. I must say, if I am being completely honest. I cant help but think of “Ava Braun” while looking at your stage name Ava Bronner. But big ups none the less.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Congrats. Follow your dreams man. I must say, if I am being completely honest. I cant help but think of “Ava Braun” while looking at your stage name Ava Bronner. But big ups none the less.
LoL. THAT is "Eva" and i actually had 1 person said that to me and as you can see, Ms Ava is a completely different shade ;)

Thanks for the love, brotha! So Righteous of you :)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Congratulations from the straightest man alive.
Fuck homophobia in the anus.
You go grrrrl.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Thank you guys soooo much for the love! Is anybody going to Pride this year by any chance? Would loooove to see you :)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Thank you guys soooo much for the love! Is anybody going to Pride this year by any chance? Would loooove to see you :)
Hey I wish I had the kind of time and money to fly that far. Sadly ghetto europe is no good so none of that. Maybe one day if I ever get rich.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That is awesome! I march in LA Pride almost every year! I it's a lot of fun! I'm surprised it's your first march. Just don't get caught up in the anti-pride protest that typically happen. Just groove to the music and enjoy the enormous support crowd!

Have fun, man!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That is awesome! I march in LA Pride almost every year! I it's a lot of fun! I'm surprised it's your first march. Just don't get caught up in the anti-pride protest that typically happen. Just groove to the music and enjoy the enormous support crowd!

Have fun, man!
Oh yeah. I know those protesters be trying it with us with their police security lol but that shit never bothers me. They just get glitter and bubble flown at their direction ;)

This isn't my first Pride. This is my first Pride actually performing in. And the fact that its not at one of the genre stages but the MAIN STAGE is a huge deal! Are you gonna be at LBC Pride??

That's legit as hell. Con-fuckin-grats!!
Thank ya kindly brotha! Means alot :D