What's new

Jax tech b2 vs throws

It’s everyone lol.
Even online players yell shit like “THIS DAMN CHARACTER”, even when I play ringer which has the worst KB potential arguably.
You really start to notice Jax flaws when you get into the upper tier of Kombat league and start fighting people with good connections.

Other than that I was able to derpa derpa f333333333-grab-f2-1+2 my way into an Xbox live suspension cause the dude was so salty he lost he reported me.

If I see the WiFi symbol, I’m using Jax lolololo

Tier list should and are made from MU charts and not tool kit. Jax doesnt win againts enough characters to be considered top 10 or even top 15. He barely wins to very few characters. Once you know the Jax mu, Jax is easy to beat cause he doesnt hit hard enough.

Tier list should and are made from MU charts and not tool kit. Jax doesnt win againts enough characters to be considered top 10 or even top 15. He barely wins to very few characters. Once you know the Jax mu, Jax is easy to beat cause he doesnt hit hard enough.
You gotta remember bro that most of these people’s interaction with the character are online and probably through McDonald’s WiFi, I know for sure when I played opponents with jank connections I was able to get away with murder using Jax.

I used to think he was ridiculous until I played against him where the connection was decent, you could tell the player wasn’t used to it cause he would try to d1 every time after f3 or f2 and was getting blown up.

but you could tell it was something that had worked many times in the past because of how accustomed he was to it.

just like Kano players mashing d1 after b3.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
For HD and set play wider do matchups really do the character justice? I mean a 9frame mid sexy staggers and throw loop game that tick have to account for something. I refuse to belive their are 15 characters better than jax I need to know them

For HD and set play wider do matchups really do the character justice? I mean a 9frame mid sexy staggers and throw loop game that tick have to account for something. I refuse to belive their are 15 characters better than jax I need to know them
Jax MU

Wins
Shao kahn
Scorpion
Dvorah
Jacqui
Skarlet

Even
Kotal
Raiden
NightWolf
Kitana
Jade
Kabal
Lao
Terminator
Kollector

Lose
Cetrion
Shang
Geras
Joker
Johnny
Cassie
Liu
Erron
Sindel
Baraka
Subzero (would had been even but var 3 absolutely shit on jax)
Frost (var 3)
Noob saibot (SD var)
Sonya
Kano (dirtbag)

PSA : this mu chart is even worst right now cause of the missle bug.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
When Sonic was in his Jax is S++++ tier phase he didn't even use him in tournament lol. He only used him intermittently because he knew that he's the kind of character that gets sooooo much worse when he's downloaded.
He's just not good, even his biggest strength, the kick kick staggers is overrated as FUCK because f3 by itself is -11. If f3 was -2 to -4 I would get it but for crying out loud you can jab punish it or even mash d1.

@deathstroke187 there's absolutely NO way Jacqui is a winning matchup. At best it's even, the only adv Jax has is that he can zone her, that's it, but in her injustice variation that goes out the window too lol.

When Sonic was in his Jax is S++++ tier phase he didn't even use him in tournament lol. He only used him intermittently because he knew that he's the kind of character that gets sooooo much worse when he's downloaded.
He's just not good, even his biggest strength, the kick kick staggers is overrated as FUCK because f3 by itself is -11. If f3 was -2 to -4 I would get it but for crying out loud you can jab punish it or even mash d1.

@deathstroke187 there's absolutely NO way Jacqui is a winning matchup. At best it's even, the only adv Jax has is that he can zone her, that's it, but in her injustice variation that goes out the window too lol.
the jacqui Jax mu changed since last patch i dont know if NRS did something too her j ins hitbox but. Before you could option select all her option with jax gotcha grab not working anymore for some reasons. Also in general Jax can reversal cmd grab all her gimmicks putting fear in jacqui players while they stagger. right now jax is losing to Jacui,Jade,Skarlet badly because of the bugs. This chart isnt updated im waiting for the next patch coming in march with spawn and i can bet my life on it Jax will lose to spawn.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Jax MU

Wins
Shao kahn
Scorpion
Dvorah
Jacqui
Skarlet

Even
Kotal
Raiden
NightWolf
Kitana
Jade
Kabal
Lao
Terminator
Kollector

Lose
Cetrion
Shang
Geras
Joker
Johnny
Cassie
Liu
Erron
Sindel
Baraka
Subzero (would had been even but var 3 absolutely shit on jax)
Frost (var 3)
Noob saibot (SD var)
Sonya
Kano (dirtbag)

PSA : this mu chart is even worst right now cause of the missle bug.
Eye openers are jaqui kabal jade raiden NW terminator kollector and lao. I'm very interested in why these matchups are even. I suppose that's not a terrible take and can be debated definitely interested in your reasoning.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You gotta remember bro that most of these people’s interaction with the character are online and probably through McDonald’s WiFi, I know for sure when I played opponents with jank connections I was able to get away with murder using Jax.

I used to think he was ridiculous until I played against him where the connection was decent, you could tell the player wasn’t used to it cause he would try to d1 every time after f3 or f2 and was getting blown up.

but you could tell it was something that had worked many times in the past because of how accustomed he was to it.

just like Kano players mashing d1 after b3.
I think a lot of people also just don't understand how delay works.

Like even in a connection that isn't great, there's simply more lag. If I play against a Jax and he does f331+3 or f3 or whatever, and I get hit after blocking it, then it means I simply didn't input my response early enough.

I don't care how bad the connection is, if it's not completely disastrous to the point of stuttering or rolling back, if I hit my response early enough, it will come out in time. So if I'm failing to adjust, and just continue to poke or interrupt in normal timing as if there's no delay, and I keep getting hit, that's entirely on me.

Many people don't seem to get this and think it's just impossible to do, or that the frames are somehow changed. They don't get that they're seeing things a bit later, so they just need to respond earlier.

I think a lot of people also just don't understand how delay works.

Like even in a connection that isn't great, there's simply more lag. If I play against a Jax and he does f331+3 or f3 or whatever, and I get hit after blocking it, then it means I simply didn't input my response early enough.

I don't care how bad the connection is, if it's not completely disastrous to the point of stuttering or rolling back, if I hit my response early enough, it will come out in time. So if I'm failing to adjust, and just continue to poke or interrupt in normal timing as if there's no delay, and I keep getting hit, that's entirely on me.

Many people don't seem to get this and think it's just impossible to do, or that the frames are somehow changed. They don't get that they're seeing things a bit later, so they just need to respond earlier.
I imagine its having to adjust your punish times every single match against the same string because most connections are different

You are right with it being a failure to adjust but I’m also assuming a bit of frustration comes into play also which can mess you up even more.

it’s not just his strings you are adapting to in lag it’s everything, your combo timing, anti airs and other things.

In a first to two that can be infuriating and I can see how it can be hard to keep calm especially when you know his staggers are negative and that it’s your turn but you keep mistiming a punish you can get in practice mode 10/10 times or when you play someone with a decent connection.

I know when I play a match and can feel significant delay I immediately get titled.