What's new

Breakthrough - Jax Jax patch notes 10/4/2016

• Jax - Dash Fist cannot be changed into Downward Dash Fist if its armor is hit
  • Jax - changing Dash Fist into Downward Dash Fist will remove its armor
  • Jax - Gotcha Beatdown no longer has armor
  • Jax - FP, FP is now +1 on block (down from +2)
  • Jax (Heavy Weapons) - Fixed bug where Jax could be holding the rocket launcher in his hand during his X-Ray attack and cinematic
  • Jax (Pumped Up) - Gotcha Extreme now has 2 hits of armor
  • Jax (Wrestler) -
Still that stupid one frame last slam, pumped up 2 armor hits? Why?
1,1 no longer +2
What do you guys think?

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Not sure why EX Gotcha Grab lost armor. It only launched when facing the corner and how often are you going to be waking up in that position. That could have stayed.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Grandmaster MU is going to be 10 times worse now.
Jax (Pumped Up) - Gotcha Extreme now has 2 hits of armor - what is the point of this?
Jax - FP, FP is now +1 on block (down from +2) - ummm why?
Jax - Gotcha Beatdown no longer has armor - ummm why?
No problem with exddp loosing armor since its a universal change.

I'm the only one having a big issue with

i mean wtf jax is going to do not for a real reversal combo? it means he cannot reversal combo anymore ? or im wrong ?

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Jax (Pumped Up) - Gotcha Extreme now has 2 hits of armor - what is the point of this?
Get on that kenshi bruh

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm the only one having a big issue with
i mean wtf jax is going to do not for a real reversal combo? it means he cannot reversal combo anymore ? or im wrong ?
What do you mean? Like, armoring through an attack for a full combo? It sounds like they removed that ability from almost every character, with only a few who can spend 2 bars for the armor to combo.

like jax isnt a broken character i dont understand why they nerfed him so hard , his still good now but why 1,1 been +1 now and not +2 so ppl can chalenge him easier ? also you cant no logger frame trap with ex gotcha ? you get blown out ? thats retarded.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged

Man, exgotcha in Pumped Up is big unless they lowered the damage. Double armored safe move, that does 22% unbreakable now gives Pumped Up a place as a variation. Before there was no reason to pick him besides he is cool.

Down 2

Noob
He honestly was fine the way he was but I don't think the changes are that unheard of. Pumped up is very good now considering he has 2 hits of armor on ex gotcha. I'm just going to have to see for my self when the patch hits

He honestly was fine the way he was but I don't think the changes are that unheard of. Pumped up is very good now considering he has 2 hits of armor on ex gotcha. I'm just going to have to see for my self when the patch hits
But what is the reson for 2 hits of armor? Its pretty fast special that dont even need 2 hits of armor but whatever

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
D'Vorah kommunity greefs with You. I may self....after playing @LaidbackOne for almost a year, can say that I Am looking forward to our further matches as Hattrick operator.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
Man, exgotcha in Pumped Up is big unless they lowered the damage. Double armored safe move, that does 22% unbreakable now gives Pumped Up a place as a variation. Before there was no reason to pick him besides he is cool.
There was plenty reason