What's new

General/Other Jax Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Jax Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I asked EGP_TYRANT if he'd be interested in seeing a Jax character council and he wholeheartedly gave his approval, so here we go!

To those who represent my woman's partner in the Special Forces, do please come forward and post in this thread to contribute to this council. We shall meet on stream through a Skype call to educate all MK players about the potency and downsides of this unique character, once thought to be low-tier until guys like Tyrant and CD jr brought him into the spotlight.

Is he truly all ground pound corner resets, or is there more to him? Tune in and find out!

Tag anybody whom you feel may want to join in on the council, and don't forget to add me on Skype as "gamerblake90."

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You may as well face it, it doesn't make any sense to say that you love a game yet call it bad. It's an oxymoron.
No it does, you all do it with MK. The difference, I admit it's bad. I'll say it again, everybody loves MvC2, but I have yet to have anyone tell me that game is actually good. People love cheesy B rated movies for being bad. You are all just jelly because I have finally centered my chi and have lost all my salty rage by accepting the truth, while you all still sit in denial saying all your ridiculous nonsense. Kabal is fine, Sonya isn't hat bad, Cyrax isn't even top 5 just play the MU, I don't even notice the input bug. TYM PLS!! Moving on.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
"I think I'm actually over this game...I haven't played in a while and have no urge to come back like I normally do."
Show me in that quote where it says I don't like it and ill stop. Yes, I have stopped playing, that doesn't mean I don't still like the game. I'm worn out on it, and I'm now just going to AE TTT2 it up until Injustice.