What's new

Jax hitbox issues

xKMMx

Banned
It’s not a tick
I know. I cant remember if it was @TyCarter35 or @STB Sgt Reed that told me they do it off of f2. But one of them told me to input f2 and buffer the DBF while F2 is playing out. They said if F@ is blocked they input the 1 to get the grab. But I cant get the timing. So I usually just go for the grab off of D1. F33 stages or raw if they are overly defensive.
And I use d12 if they are mashing out D1 every turn.

I've never really used a grappler before and I'm nowhere near as good as you guys are with him but he is a ton of fun.

I know. I cant remember if it was @TyCarter35 or @STB Sgt Reed that told me they do it off of f2. But one of them told me to input f2 and buffer the DBF while F2 is playing out. They said if F@ is blocked they input the 1 to get the grab. But I cant get the timing. So I usually just go for the grab off of D1. F33 stages or raw if they are overly defensive.
And I use d12 if they are mashing out D1 every turn.

I've never really used a grappler before and I'm nowhere near as good as you guys are with him but he is a ton of fun.
That was Me lmao
Edit: but yeah it’s def not easy it’s like a bit confirm but your seeing if it doesn’t hit. Not easy to do and kinda unorthodox I doubt others do it