What's new

Jax Ground Pound after autocombo.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hey Shock, have you been reading the threads i the MK2 forum about the Multiple Ground Pounds for Jax in MK2, Liu Kang bicyle kick infinite, etc. But he said he did it on a UMK3 with T2 Jax. Have you seen or heard of this before?

I wish man. It'd make MGP alot easier because it lacks all the button depth as you mentioned. I'm still on a regular sixaxis :(

Actually, I was playing umk3 at the arcade yesterday, and MGP was easier than ever to pull off. 7 or 8 in a row man! (Even tho the CPU jumped for most of them)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can do multiple GPs with Jax in UMK3, you basically have to charge a GP and the instant you release press it again with another finger or even possibly release it the least amount you have to and press again, and release as soon as the animation finishes from the first. He'll do GP's back to back to back to back.

Lars

Noob
I can do multiple GPs with Jax in UMK3, you basically have to charge a GP and the instant you release press it again with another finger or even possibly release it the least amount you have to and press again, and release as soon as the animation finishes from the first. He'll do GP's back to back to back to back.
Im just waiting for you to say that you know a way to instant k.o someone...
It wouldt suprise me if you knew a way (not counting kombat codes :p)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The quick turnover on the charge is something that should be done with a character like Mileena since her Sai Shot charge time is so short in general. If you practice with her doing the Sai Shot, recharge instantly to get another as soon as you leave the ground, you'll figure out the timing to get the Jax MGP, but the amount of time you have to charge is more, basically you get to charge another GP the entire duration of the GP itself.

The quick turnover on the charge is something that should be done with a character like Mileena since her Sai Shot charge time is so short in general. If you practice with her doing the Sai Shot, recharge instantly to get another as soon as you leave the ground, you'll figure out the timing to get the Jax MGP, but the amount of time you have to charge is more, basically you get to charge another GP the entire duration of the GP itself.

Very well said:)