What's new

Jax General Discussion

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
?Question? Is Jax's Ground Pound really an unblockable low? Because the tutorial says that but Im seeing gameplay that says otherwise...
on pc its still unblockable, just wondered too about it and came here to ask but we are a patch behind so...

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
How are y’all doing the quad throw krushing blow I can’t seem to do it
Just do it late timing. I saw people saying its 1f timing but no way. Do every throw late timing and you will get it. I can do it 10x in a row and my execution is crap so its def not a 1f window.

That said for the grappler variation... how exactly do you do combos? heh the launcher is in the other variation and I have no idea how to get any kinda real damage with jax.

Just do it late timing. I saw people saying its 1f timing but no way. Do every throw late timing and you will get it. I can do it 10x in a row and my execution is crap so its def not a 1f window.

That said for the grappler variation... how exactly do you do combos? heh the launcher is in the other variation and I have no idea how to get any kinda real damage with jax.
He doesn’t really have combos in that variation but he has pressure. Check out gun show on YouTube

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
so this prob been said but

b2 KB 1, 1, 1, D12 DB1, 1 1 1 1 4 (restand) into forward throw is 59%. The Foreward throw will KB

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Is it just me or you can't get out of 22xxQuadGrab on block?

That seems powerful.
SaSSo - you still playing on PC, bro? Im on PS4 - we got hotfix on release. Jax on consoles can only tick throw from D1/D3/D12

IIRC PC isn't patched yet - so that means Jax can still tick throw you from F33/F2/22/B1

As for escape options - you can jump out of if, backdash.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
SaSSo - you still playing on PC, bro? Im on PS4 - we got hotfix on release. Jax on consoles can only tick throw from D1/D3/D12

IIRC PC isn't patched yet - so that means Jax can still tick throw you from F33/F2/22/B1

As for escape options - you can jump out of if, backdash.
Holy shit they nerfed him hard! And yeah I'm on PC.

Yes, they are working on two pc patches atm, that's why I don't know what to do. I want to learn combos and set ups but we are still waiting for the patch and having to ask noobish questions like this lol

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
W
Yes, they are working on two pc patches atm, that's why I don't know what to do. I want to learn combos and set ups but we are still waiting for the patch and having to ask noobish questions like this lol
well I heard the pc patch is out. You should be good now lol

Is it just me or am I crazy.I have watched some video of high level Jax play.I see zero air juggle combos.No other than back 2 with a follow or a crushing blow uppercut .These combos do not seem viable.The F3 3 ripped foward 2 gotcha or the F33 BF2 ehanced to gotcha.I have been labing these combos but I am seeing zero people use them.All Im seeing is 22 1+3 with heated arms.All these great videos of combos and see zero air juggles are they to difficult to pull off or better options.