What's new

Jax Corner combo help.

I need help with this combo

HK, HK, D+HP, HP, BL, LP, B+HP, aaHP, dash punch, aaLP, gotcha grab

I cant seem to get the aaLP in there. ANy tips?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are several timing aspects involved, most importantly allow some push back off the first aaHP before canceling to the Dash Punch. The main objective is for Jax to not turn around in the corner after the Dash Punch, or get stuck. The combo doesn't work on every character.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, that one corner combo with Jax using the grab and punch is pretty cool

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ded_ told me he can get it on everyone, the timing is very difficult though on some, I tried.

One of the guys who posts here and kicks my ass online with Jax (I can't remember his name) uses the back breaker after the dash and it looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if it does more or less damage than the punches, though.

Man I thought I was good at UMK3, then I come in here reading about all these tech kombos and shit...I'm going to need to practice before I take it online lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lin_Kuei_Assassin said:
Man I thought I was good at UMK3, then I come in here reading about all these tech kombos and shit...I'm going to need to practice before I take it online lol.
reading??? Have you watched any of the combo videos here from the site or on YouTube?

If not, wait till you see 'em ;)

Shock said:
ded_ told me he can get it on everyone, the timing is very difficult though on some, I tried.
Shokc, you can officially get it on everyone? ded_ needs to record these things. 8)

TheGreg said:
One of the guys who posts here and kicks my ass online with Jax (I can't remember his name) uses the back breaker after the dash and it looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if it does more or less damage than the punches, though.
Wouldn't this be possible? :eek:
Autocombo, aaHP, dash punch, aaLP, dash punch, backbreaker.

It would be one of the best Jax combos in Arcade.

Derek

Noob
ded_ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTct7eKOIv4

autocombo, aaHP, dash punch, aaLP, dash punch, backbreaker is possible also
Uh....

ded_ said:
why? record the same combo vs 20 diff characters?i dont think so ;]
Granted you didn't have to do it against all characters because a lot of them share the same sprite.

:lol:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Please perform combo upon the 15 individual character sprite examples in UMK3. :roll: