What's new

Jax Ability opinions/favorite Loadouts so far

Enenra-Kitsune

If it's a bad pun, damn right I'm gonna say it
I'm curious on what everyone thinks of Jax's kustom moves so far. Anything that's stuck out as outstandingly good or dumpster worthy? What's everyone been sticking to? Is there a use for the Buckshot kustom? Ya know the important stuff

I've mostly stuck to a Duck and Weave and Expert Grappler Shell with the 3rd slot going to different things like Ripped or Briggs Barricade depending on what I'm going up against.

Enenra-Kitsune

I'm trying to get used to the command grab inputs right now, they seem much harder to get then in X or the injustice games.

What is the purpose of Ripped? I've seen people using it int their variations, but I can't figure out what it's for except maybe canceling unsafe strings into in order to make them safe on block. It's a pretty slow and telegraphed overhead.

I mainly run quad grab, duck and weave, and expert grappler.

Enenra-Kitsune

From my experience it's for more mix up options as you can cancel off his low and adds a new option to Duck and Weave. It's just basically Ripped off of DnW but it's there, it's also slightly comboable off the Amp version like DnW. Jax doesn't have any raw OH options other then his Back+2 as everything is usually at the end of strings. I'm still new to Jax so I may be missing something though lol

I'm actually labbing his Lethal Clap move. on hit it gives him +11 advantage. I'm hoping this could open up more doors for Jax as you can cover most of his stuff with this advantage like his Low or a raw DnW into things. Quad grab is even covered by it as well. This could lead to some fun Blender guessing BS in the corner at the very least.
Problem is you're replacing Gotcha with the Clap and right now I'm not seeing why you'd do that other then for the advantage.