What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason's (Relentless/Unstoppable) inconsistencies with normals and specials.

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
I think we need to compile a thread with videos of inconsistencies and glitches with Jason so these can get addressed by NRS. In the video above is a big problem considering it his best mid hitting advancing normal yet the whole string whiffs completely on half the cast. So far i had it happen to me while playing against Kitana, Scorpion, Subzero, Goro, and many others. This needs to be fixed cause it hurts him greatly. That and the glitches with killing machine and pursuit not working at times. I have more videos i will post but atm If anybody have any videos please post it here and bring it to NRS attention.

Last edited:
I think we need to compile a thread with videos of inconsistencies and glitches with Jason so these can get addressed by NRS. In the video above is a big problem considering it his best mid hitting advancing normal yet the whole string whiffs completely on half the cast. So far i had it happen to me while playing against Kitana, Scorpion, Subzero, Goro, and many others. This needs to be fixed cause it hurts him greatly. That and the glitches with killing machine and pursuit not working at times. I have more videos i will post but atm If anybody have any videos please post it here and bring it to NRS attention.
I feel like his lack of range punishes are a bigger issue ... But im still learning

I don't agree with your method or the phrasing of your issues, you didn't really clarify what EXACTLY is an issue, but instead you created/linked a 2 second video showing almost nothing. NRS does us a great service of patching the game to the best of their ability, and this is to be expected with a DLC character that I ASSUME did not go through the complete testing phase.

However, with that aside, I do believe there are issues here.

Correcting these inconsistencies I feel are really important especially when fighting characters like cassie who have a very tiny hit box.

IF anyone goes into training room vs cassie, and sets the AI to ALWAYS block while ducking, you can see how the following miss or dont hit consistently:

back 1 (MID) Will always miss, I feel this is an important tool to apply pressure or to use for a tick throw/choke mix up

back 2 (MID) Will always miss, I feel this is an important tool to apply pressure or to use for a tick throw/choke mix up

DBF 2 Which is a command grab that is SUPPOSE to hit while crouching or standing, blocking or not blocking. This move misses every other time when you attempt it on cassie crouching

I feel like these corrections need to be addressed before we see jason's unstopable or relentless variations get to the highest level of play.

@colt <3 You've done great in the past and I hope you address these corrections in a future patch for us. I would love to see more jason, and Im sure the general public would love it too!

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Just a side note but I wish b3 could be tick grabbed would really really help Jason a lot. Since it can go into b3 1+3 which is -7 but at least it would be some alternative way to pressure and it currently actually hits crouching Cassie unlike b1 and b2. But of course making b1 and b2 actually hit crouchers would be even better. He just has some useless ass strings and normals.