What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Jason's Command Grab recovery

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Like if you are using F2/24/B2 as tick throws as much as tick throws should be used on this character, you should probably stop that.
A tick throw is a tick throw nonetheless. Arguing with the "people never use it" claim is kinda :confused: lol.The f2 one is a super easy hitconfirm off of a jump in if they block. And if it hits full combo.

B2 is definitely usable. Only one that might be unusable is 24. Jason is like my fourth main, and I only use b1, pokes, f2. Haven't gotten used to b3 yet prolly since it already has a built in tick.

The argument was Jason had less ticks than Erron which is clearly wrong. Jason's is superior in every way besides the speed department.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
A tick throw is a tick throw nonetheless. Arguing with the "people never use it" claim is kinda :confused: lol.The f2 one is a super easy hitconfirm off of a jump in if they block. And if it hits full combo.

B2 is definitely usable. Only one that might be unusable is 24. Jason is like my fourth main, and I only use b1, pokes, f2. Haven't gotten used to b3 yet prolly since it already has a built in tick.

The argument was Jason had less ticks than Erron which is clearly wrong. Jason's is superior in every way besides the speed department.
I wasn't saying "they aren't great so they don't exist." Was just stating that every tick throw Erron Black has is EXTREMELY strong while only a couple of Jason's are good enough to use consistently