What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Jason's best variation?

A friend asked me to play MKX tonight and this is really the first time I've played MKX and jason since that last big patch. I decided to try out Unstoppable Jason because I was reading the thread about how Jason was changed with this patch and a lot of people were saying that unstoppable is a very strong variation (the damage potential is UNREAL with that damage buff move he has, i was just messing around creating my own combos and have one that hits for almost 40% with only one bar out of 3 used) but I was wondering what is his definite strongest variation?

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
A friend asked me to play MKX tonight and this is really the first time I've played MKX and jason since that last big patch. I decided to try out Unstoppable Jason because I was reading the thread about how Jason was changed with this patch and a lot of people were saying that unstoppable is a very strong variation (the damage potential is UNREAL with that damage buff move he has, i was just messing around creating my own combos and have one that hits for almost 40% with only one bar out of 3 used) but I was wondering what is his definite strongest variation?
Untoppable is his best for sure. Relentless and Slasher are the same strength in my opinion.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Unstoppable or Relentless depending on the MU.
Pretty much this. Slasher is his own beast that really has like a completely different match up chart entirely. Relentless and Unstoppable are more of a package deal tbh.