What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees = Kotal Kahn 2.0?

D4G

Win At All Cost
Don't wring my throat guys but is it just me or Does Jason look and play almost exactly like Kotal Khan? If you've never played Kotal Khan you probably have no idea what I'm talking about and probably dont give a shit. But take Kotal into the lab for 10 minutes and you'll immediately start noticing the glaring similarities. Needless to say I'm kind of disappointed.

Thoughts?

D4G

Win At All Cost
I can't help but feel he's an upgraded copy. Maybe I've just been playing so much Sun God everything I do is reminiscent of the Khan.

Wigy

There it is...
No.

Kotal has fast advancing mids, Jason has like none. Jason is all about armour setups. Literally only similarity is they have an antiair grab and a 2 hit toe stomp launcher.

tbh if he plays like any nrs character its bane cmd grabs antiair grabs toe stomp launcher and mad dmg from his combos only thing he doesnt have is a charge oh wait he has that too and armor setups as well as a 55%xray

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Really, just from the brief time I messed with him in practice mode, his non-slasher variations felt more like Jax 2.0 than anything, but that's only if we're making crazy comparisons.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
tbh if he plays like any nrs character its bane cmd grabs antiair grabs toe stomp launcher and mad dmg from his combos only thing he doesnt have is a charge oh wait he has that too and armor setups as well as a 55%xray
I agree. No comparison is particularly apt, but I mained Bane in Injustice, and that is certainly a reasonable comparison. And, as someone who is co-maining Jason and Kotal in MKX, I don't think that comparison works anywhere near as well. Of course, this is only like hour 3 for me :)

D4G

Win At All Cost
I agree. No comparison is particularly apt, but I mained Bane in Injustice, and that is certainly a reasonable comparison. And, as someone who is co-maining Jason and Kotal in MKX, I don't think that comparison works anywhere near as well. Of course, this is only like hour 3 for me :)
To me playing relentless Jason is just like playing Sun God.

idk what kind of kotal kahn youve played bro lol no but seriously there nothing alike besides a few specials, damage and health buffs.