What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees coming to the Kombat Kast on Monday!

OnlineWarriorsWeekly

http://www.twitch.tv/onlinewarriorsweekly
NetherRealm Studios announced about an hour ago that this coming Monday we will be seeing the very first DLC character in action! This isn't just any DLC character, rather, it's the iconic horror icon, Jason Voorhees. In addition to this new, he will officially be playable on May 5th (Tuesday) so we're less than one week away!

jasonselect.png

jason2.png

Will you watch it? Or hold out?

I personally like to be surprised so I think I'm gonna wait until I can get my own hands on him.

Source: @Netherrealm
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9158

I'll watch it, it's on my first day off from work, and then jason is released on my second day off. I am pretty excited about Jason

I cannot wait for this character, so interested in seeing what NRS does with this psycho. Guaranteed main.

On a side note, tremor is supposedly the last DLC character to be released but they're already testing him out online. I saw a message yesterday while playing online that read: "Wins with Tremor (VARIATION 3) : 30"

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I cannot wait for this character, so interested in seeing what NRS does with this psycho. Guaranteed main.

On a side note, tremor is supposedly the last DLC character to be released but they're already testing him out online. I saw a message yesterday while playing online that read: "Wins with Tremor (VARIATION 3) : 30"
Good... So if the last one is that far along they have time to start the second pack before he is out... :DOGE

NetherRealm Studios announced about an hour ago that this coming Monday we will be seeing the very first DLC character in action! This isn't just any DLC character, rather, it's the iconic horror icon, Jason Voorhees. In addition to this new, he will officially be playable on May 5th (Tuesday) so we're less than one week away!

View attachment 9836

View attachment 9837

Will you watch it? Or hold out?

I personally like to be surprised so I think I'm gonna wait until I can get my own hands on him.

Source: @Netherrealm
edited/promoted by STORMS*

hold out jump in practice with him play for many hours before taking him online,