What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason is Coming! Images inside show him in game play, select screen and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I can't comment on the Goro thing, as he downloaded for me without issue. I do believe that the two patches that we've had recently contained a lot of the Jason data. Everyone is getting the same message for the Kombat pack, but some are getting a "glitch" where they can view Jason/Tanya etc. in the character select screen. That has been confirmed as just a glitch. I do have Jason in my Kollection character viewer, though.
Yeah same here I got him as a character viewer thing, but he's not shadowed in the roster. Thnx for the info.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
WHYYYYYYYYYY! You're too cute to be afraid of spiders!

I fucking love spiders.
lol thanks. But it's not that I hate spiders, but the way they jump at you and the way they're screaming at you just gets me every time. I stopped counting how many times I jumped out of my chair.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
I keep getting Jason but not the others.
Honestly, I wish they would disappear. It's pissing me off not being able to play at least one of them. They explained the Kombat pass really poorly in my opinion. I bought the thing because I thought It would unlock Jason right away lol. Instead NRS decided it would be fun to throw out some update with some unplayable picture of Jason accompanied by locked skins :(
Edit: For those worried about the 4 new character slots "squishing together" the character select screen and effectively ruining each image's quality, don't fret. The pictures actually seem to look sharper than before.

Last edited:

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Honestly, I wish they would disappear. It's pissing me off not being able to play at least one of them. They explained the Kombat pass really poorly in my opinion. I bought the thing because I thought It would unlock Jason right away, lol. Instead NRS decided it would be fun to throw out some update with some unplayable picture of Jason accompanied by locked skins :(
is jason the only one that has an actual picture or do the others now?

D

Deleted member 9158

Related, but unrelated at the same time; Yesterday online I noticed that NRS is testing predator now as well as Jason.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
When I'm on PSN, I can't help but notice the announcement that Jason has been used 664 times and the Unstoppable variation has won 100+ matches. I was in a party chat and one guy said his friend played a dev using Jason and that the Unstoppable variation had meterless armored specials. Of course he could not save the replay, but I'm wondering if any of you guys have had a similar experience and can share it with us.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I always thought that it was devs testing with other devs. I wouldn't imagine anyone would be able to play against Jason just yet even if they're devs because they haven't downloaded him yet - like when you don't have the map pack in call of duty and it kicks you out of the lobby, you can see the map or in this case Jason but you can't play against him. Imagine going to work and getting told "Alright Johnson, we need you go online with this unreleased DLC and rek sum nubz all day. I want the report on my desk by 5pm today!!" - Oh, my head :')

Status
Not open for further replies.