What's new

Question - Relentless Jason beginner questions. Relentless

Gonna look into Jason this week. Can you guys help me out?

• What's his fastest punish combo?
  • What's his njp combo?
  • What knockdowns cause enough advantage for me to input the red screen move for most MUs?
  • How long do I have before Jason falls asleep with his super armor?
  • is X-Ray and round end the only to stop from falling asleep?
  • Back breaker looks cool and seems to come out fast. Is there any use for it?
  • How viable is his anti-air grab?
  • When should I use the clothes line move?
  • What's your favorite Jason movie?
  • Who is the hottest girl in a Jason movie?
Thanks for your help guys.

Gonna look into Jason this week. Can you guys help me out?

• What's his fastest punish combo?
  • What's his njp combo?
  • What knockdowns cause enough advantage for me to input the red screen move for most MUs?
  • How long do I have before Jason falls asleep with his super armor?
  • is X-Ray and round end the only to stop from falling asleep?
  • Back breaker looks cool and seems to come out fast. Is there any use for it?
  • How viable is his anti-air grab?
  • When should I use the clothes line move?
  • What's your favorite Jason movie?
  • Who is the hottest girl in a Jason movie?
Thanks for your help guys.
1. 9 frame jab. 111 choke. Backbreaker (dbf1) is 10 frames and sometimes your only punish when there is pushback.

2.NJP b2, b112, b12 choke. In the corner can be njp b2, b2, 1, 111 choke.
For red screen it depends on the character, if you EX etc. In the corner you can simply end in 11 and use ex pursuit. Midscreen if they don't have anything super quick and advancing you can end in 111 regular pursuit. From what I've found, nothing is going to set up the use of regular pursuit in the corner without them being able to just poke. Also 2,4 ex pursuit gives you time for a follow up.

3. About 3-4 in game seconds, so 6 seconds give or take.

4. If they break he also doesn't go to sleep.

5.Back breaker is a good way to mix it up, and sometimes is your only punish if they're out of your stand 1 range. 10 frame startup, great during poke wars. With a bit of his passive stacks you'll be doing 25% grabs for a bar.

6. Anti air grab isn't exactly amazing. EX choke is his most consistent. EX clothesline is also a good option, and with the b1 hitbox buffs typically the worse you take is a trade, but they take a knockdown.

7. The clothesline can be used to end blockstrings safely at -6. It's also a really good footsie tool, but if you're obvious with it they can duck for a full punish. EX Clothesline can be used to get in on projectiles, great way to close the gap. Also a ridiculous anti air, it's hitbox extends way above it's animation. You can catch certain characters rather high on their neutral jumps with it.

8. Only seen bits and pieces of them.

9. See above

If you have any other questions on him in general feel free to let me know!

Can I join in on this anymore willing Too help me out with jason I just picked him up he's a bunch of fun so if I end any combo In 111 ex pursuit I should be safe any thing else you guys can throw at me for a new jason player