What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason all Brutalities & Fatalities (video)

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
That last fatality is a throwback to the sleeping bag kill from friday the 13th 7, X and 2009....minus the sleeping bag

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Someone explain that last fatality to me please
If someone who controls your weight with such ease slam you hard several times on the ground, some joints, mostly shoulders and thighs dislocate. I think gorillas do that on smaller creatures or something.

So Jason apparently is so strong that limbs cut off completely from the first slam haha.

It's the sleeping bag kill reference from Jason X (maybe the only reason to see the movie).

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
If someone who controls your weight with such ease slam you hard several times on the ground, some joints, mostly shoulders and thighs dislocate. I think gorillas do that on smaller creatures or something.

So Jason apparently is so strong that limbs cut off completely from the first slam haha.

It's the sleeping bag kill reference from Jason X (maybe the only reason to see the movie).

I agree with that Jason X recommendation but i wouldnt mind a Future Jason alt costume

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol @ people questioning fatalities now...really?

I'd like to say 1. It's a fictional video game. 2. It's Mortal Kombat 3. It's Jason...there's your answer.

Are people going to question "hey how does that guy shoot ice balls?! now too?:rolleyes:

BTW, awesomeness! As a horror movie fan(aside from MK fan) this was done well. Love the Xray one and one where he impales you then slices you up in half.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Are people going to question "hey how does that guy shoot ice balls?! now too?
There is an explanation : sub is a cryomancer (an alien ?). You can ask for explanation even in a fantastic world you know.

If Gandalf would have guns I would ask why, even if he controls magic power.

MKF30

There is an explanation : sub is a cryomancer (an alien ?). You can ask for explanation even in a fantastic world you know.

If Gandalf would have guns I would ask why, even if he controls magic power.
Oh of course but when the elements that happen in that fantasy world make sense for that world's or unvierse's laws...as a LOTR fan myself... Gandalf having guns is kind of redundant and goes against his character, would be like Batman using guns, bazookas you know? lol not his style I agree.

Not to say they can't(Batman at first used to even) but was changed as you know the whole "my folks were killed by guns, I hate guns" kind of Batman. But I agree Gandalf using guns when he has magic would just be out of character...unlike Sub-Zero in MK being a race of cyromancer and Jason having super human strength(which he's portrayed in the films many times, same with Myers)

But to specify, I was being sarcastic with the subby example lol. I guess you can say I got a chucle out of people asking "why does this guy kill or how like this in Mortal Kombat" MK has always been over the top and overly bloody, gory etc.

So I guess I found those comments kind of silly...(not you I mean the how does Jason smash someone that hard) Between MK and Jason just being this super human killer lol...

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Oh of course but when the elements that happen in that fantasy world make sense for that world's or unvierse's laws...as a LOTR fan myself... Gandalf having guns is kind of redundant and goes against his character, would be like Batman using guns, bazookas you know? lol not his style I agree.

Not to say they can't(Batman at first used to even) but was changed as you know the whole "my folks were killed by guns, I hate guns" kind of Batman. But I agree Gandalf using guns when he has magic would just be out of character...unlike Sub-Zero in MK being a race of cyromancer and Jason having super human strength(which he's portrayed in the films many times, same with Myers)

But to specify, I was being sarcastic with the subby example lol. I guess you can say I got a chucle out of people asking "why does this guy kill or how like this in Mortal Kombat" MK has always been over the top and overly bloody, gory etc.

So I guess I found those comments kind of silly...(not you I mean the how does Jason smash someone that hard) Between MK and Jason just being this super human killer lol...
This is the kind of discussion you have very often talking about the MGS serie. ^^

When you have Quiet teleporting, people are like "wtf ? This is not realistic, it is not dragon ball !" while they didn't ask question seeing Vammp in MGS2 because the explanation was : he is a vampire so it makes sens (before mgs4 brings nanomachine explanation x) )

MKF30

This is the kind of discussion you have very often talking about the MGS serie. ^^

When you have Quiet teleporting, people are like "wtf ? This is not realistic, it is not dragon ball !" while they didn't ask question seeing Vammp in MGS2 because the explanation was : he is a vampire so it makes sens (before mgs4 brings nanomachine explanation x) )
MGS, Metal Gear I take it what you're referring to? I used to play it, lost track after the first few games though. There's teleporters in that series now? lol guess I need to catch up on that series. I know there's their own Raiden who looks like MK smoke with a sword though with cybernetics. I think that's him?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
MGS, Metal Gear I take it what you're referring to? I used to play it, lost track after the first few games though. There's teleporters in that series now? lol guess I need to catch up on that series. I know there's their own Raiden who looks like MK smoke with a sword though with cybernetics. I think that's him?

8:50 :

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
The second fatality really needed a sleeping bag.

As for the character as a whole, along with the brutalities, pretty much what I was expecting, (not a lot, but still a good tribute... I hope we stop with the horror characters though, there's only so much you can do with them.)