What's new

[Jan. 26th, 2016] Evo 2k16 Game Lineup & Hotel Information Announcment

Tim Static

Adminerator
Next Tuesday, @MrWizard will be announcing the 2016 Evolution Championship Series game line-up, as well as the hotel information for the event. The "Super Bowl" of fighting game tournaments, is taking place July 15-17th, in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can see the event's trailer by clicking HERE.

In a tweet made last week, Wiz said, "the fighting game community can look forward to the tournament lineup, hotel information, and various other plans". MrWizard also told SRK.com that "these details will be announced live from the Red Bull eSports studio in Santa Monica, California. Tune into Twitch at 7pm PST/10pm EST to catch it all." The Twitch link for the announcement is http://www.twitch.tv/redbullesports

So TYM, I think MKX is absolutely guaranteed a spot in Evo2k16. What do you think the game lineup will be?

(info taken from http://shoryuken.com/2016/01/19/evo-2016-lineup-hotel-announcements-coming-january-26/ by SRK editor iantothemax)

Evo_MKX.jpg

Attachments

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
It'd be nice if USFIV made it there another year. Something like SFV, USFIV, MKX, KI, and anything else they want to put there: that'd be great.

Tim Static

Adminerator
SFV, MKX, UMvC3, SF4, KI, Melee, Smash 4 & Tekken 7 are my guesses. Possibly 1-2 more like an Anime game or 2.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Depending on entrants, USFIV will most likely conclude on Saturday.

SFV, MKXL, Tekken 7, KI, UMvC3, GGXrd, USFIV, Melee, Smash 4

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Why wouldn't MKX get a Sunday spot? It's been doing really well in sales and tournament numbers, plus Kombat Pack 2 is coming... It's gonna have top attendance for sure!

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I would love to see GGXRD-Revelator & Blazblue: Central Fiction part of the line up, but both games are taking their sweet time to be released on consoles. -_-

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
The unrealistic dream would be for me to cut off at least 1 smash game.

Its just a mutliple hour long piss break for me.