What's new

[Jan 9, 2017] TE Season 1 Offline Series (Cranbury, New Jersey)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Starting Monday Jan 11th, we will have the first Bi-weekly tournament of our new series. This will be streamed live on http://www.twitch.tv/cdjr02 !! Top placers will earn seeding points for a final end of Season tournament. We are working with sponsors at the moment to get a big of end season Pot bonus. And for the first event we will be giving away an iPad 2 w/ iOS9 and a Lifetime subscription TE premium to the winner & Top 3 will all get premium subs for 3 months.

We will use PS4, and the action starts at 7pm in Cranbury, New Jersey.
NO VENUE FEE, and a 10 Dollar Tournament entry.

See the expected guests below:
REO
Tom Brady
CD Jr
Coach Steve
Yipes
Cossner
Cupcake
Jonnitti and hopefully many more!

Attachments

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
You guys gonna be playing casuals and stuff before 7 or does everything start at 7?

Kalaise

Noob
I don't have ps4 but really want to attend is it worth it to buy a ps4 pad and play casuals to get used to it while there

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I don't have ps4 but really want to attend is it worth it to buy a ps4 pad and play casuals to get used to it while there
I think your best option would be to get an adapter, depending on how comfortable you feel with the pad. Imo the ps4 one is better but what do I know I use a Hitbox. Either way I'll bring an Xbone too just in case.

Kalaise

Noob
I think your best option would be to get an adapter, depending on how comfortable you feel with the pad. Imo the ps4 one is better but what do I know I use a Hitbox. Either way I'll bring an Xbone too just in case.
the cronus max controller adapter correct? I'll be content to watching and playing casuals on an xbox setup if there is one but I would like to enter

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Is anyone carpooling there? Because Google can't seem to map out any route there unless by car -____-
If you get to the Princeton Junction train station we can pick you up.
the cronus max controller adapter correct? I'll be content to watching and playing casuals on an xbox setup if there is one but I would like to enter
I´m not sure. David may come he has one of those maybe you can ask him.