What's new

JamesMK Said MLG Dallas will have Low Participation

jamessmk

I am your god
Well... Well...well trolls, emo,s, and ego's! I must admit when I am wrong. You guys have thus proven this community just very well maybe be worth it's weight in gold. You guys have filled the player cap and raised the bar. Hopefully, I see a 90 man turn out.. But when I am wrong, I unlike others have no problem admitting it. Great Job to all

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Well... Well...well trolls, emo,s, and ego's! I must admit when I am wrong. You guys have thus proven this community just very well maybe be worth it's weight in gold. You guys have filled the player cap and raised the bar. Hopefully, I see a 90 man turn out.. But when I am wrong, I unlike others have no problem admitting it. Great Job to all
I like this guy. James....how I can haz OBS tag?

Flagg

Noob
EGP is renting a 15 seat van, and we expect to bring as many players as we can.

MLG Dallas will have the most entrants. People need to stop listening to negative people, and focus on the positive.

The only reason we even exist in the FGC today is our determination to survive and live on. Be positive, and support your scene.

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/mlg-dallas-player-list-lets-cap-it.23571/

Also, please go to this thread. ^

After further review, thread has been re-opened*
This is a great idea. Rather than get on planes, cant some of you pool together and hire a car/van/bus. Would probably be way cheaper than plane tickets.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong, this is why I listen to OBS every Tuesday/Wednesday, you speak your mind. I don't always agree with what you say but everyone has the right to speak what they think. It's definitely a damn shame this MLG won't consist with the head OBS honcho there.

Not exactly the place for it but, it's sad to hear you stepping aside from the show and hopefully it's for the better for you.

Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong, this is why I listen to OBS every Tuesday/Wednesday, you speak your mind. I don't always agree with what you say but everyone has the right to speak what they think. It's definitely a damn shame this MLG won't consist with the head OBS honcho there.

Not exactly the place for it but, it's sad to hear you stepping aside from the show and hopefully it's for the better for you.
I totally agree. You fuckin rock, James!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This was awesome.. And jamessmk I guess I don't have you put you on blast any more, since you did it first :)

If we can improve our level of organization and engagement as a community, this will just be the beginning of great things to come.