What's new

Jailing Pressure Off D1 on Hit

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I've been fucking sleeping. Please, what's the input for this?
Its just D1 command grab but you input the grab late and it should be late enough that you recover from the D1 on hit and it wont come out but early enougg it still comes out on block

Also, it looks like due to 1 being a high; certain characters can use their good D2s into special, to make this significantly weaker for certain matches. So far it's only been Scarecrow and Aquaman's D2>TR
D2 when? Even though S1 is a high is still jails here and they are forced to block it as if it were a mid

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
D2 when? Even though S1 is a high is still jails here and they are forced to block it as if it were a mid
Let me double check to make sure it's not me being too slow.

Edit: Huh, it's working now. Must have just been online. Only seems to be a problem towards the end of D1 range.

Last edited:

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Anybody know when the hell I can even use my 1 1 2 combos? I swear every time I start the combo once I get to 2 I just get poked out of it. Shit is painfully slow

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Anybody know when the hell I can even use my 1 1 2 combos? I swear every time I start the combo once I get to 2 I just get poked out of it. Shit is painfully slow
Tested with as little as a 7 frame move. It will trade with 112, but 112D blows up everything I know of. You should be using that, so if a situation comes up that makes you decide to use 112, they won't be clicking buttons.

EDIT: Thank you for making me check. Batman can actually blow up any option, after 11, with his trait.

Certain Supers, like Superman's and Flash's, can also blow it up. The super situations aren't really situations you'll run into though. I doubt many people even know they can.

Hell, I doubt you'l even run into a Batman that will use trait to take advantage of gaps, almost none of them do.

Last edited:

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Tested with as little as a 7 frame move. It will trade with 112, but 112D blows up everything I know of. You should be using that, so if a situation comes up that makes you decide to use 112, they won't be clicking buttons.

EDIT: Thank you for making me check. Batman can actually blow up any option, after 11, with his trait.

Certain Supers, like Superman's and Flash's, can also blow it up. The super situations aren't really situations you'll run into though. I doubt many people even know they can.

Hell, I doubt you'l even run into a Batman that will use trait to take advantage of gaps, almost none of them do.
But in this scebario batman would not have bats because you just hit him with a D1