What's new

Tech - Buzz Saw Jailing after EX BF2

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I was messing around in the lab, seeing if there was a way to Jail after EX Straight Hat when I came across this. I didn't see it across TYM and I've never seen it used before so I figured I might as well post it.

I believe it's about +15, it can jail into S4 which is 14f Startup. The chip from the video above is around the 8% area. Here's a little combo concept showing what happens if for some reason they jump and get it by Tele-4.

That's obviously a tougher combo but if you want something more consistent you could just Ji3 or Divekick. Pretty much whatever you can come up with. Tag anyone else I can't think of or that might be interested.

MK_Al

Noob
tp4 is already +18, so the ex bf2 doesnt seem to add much in terms of block adv. unfortunately tp4 is very slow and can be reacted, so i personally only use it in specific setups.
the follow up combo is sweet though

TheGangstaFace

tp4 is already +18, so the ex bf2 doesnt seem to add much in terms of block adv. unfortunately tp4 is very slow and can be reacted, so i personally only use it in specific setups.
the follow up combo is sweet though
Yeah I saw that but because of the pushback you can't get much out of it. At least with a 11212 setup there's layers. You can stager or grab or whatever between that stuff or go for the chip

TheGangstaFace

Also yes it can be reacted but it doesn't mean much to react to the teleport because they still have a hat coming at them

Carl

Noob
Thank you for this ill work on this further as im looking for something to jail with buzzsaw.