What's new

Jade's new Brutality - Looking Good

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
ya. would love to see her foot/leg go through their chest, and then her shaking her leg to get their lifeless corpse off her thigh.

but I feel a lot of the brutalities in this game have squandered potential like that. Not unique to Jade at all. I'm happy she got another non variation specific one either way

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Lame. If you kick someone at high speed it's not their legs that fall off, should be a hole in the chest or something..
Ya, I was expecting something along the lines of Kabal's low hook KB where he just punches your heart out (Jade kicks through the opponent and their heart pops out their back).

I'll take any more Brutalities I can, though, so no complaints here from me.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
At this point, NRS is bored and copying/pasting brutalities to other characters lol

Sub has the exact same thing. Terminator also

I've used it and it's kind of stupid.......Anyone know how I can get the "getting ahead" brutality.....I know it was a reward in Kombat league but that season ended awhile back.....will it be available again somewhere????

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I've used it and it's kind of stupid.......Anyone know how I can get the "getting ahead" brutality.....I know it was a reward in Kombat league but that season ended awhile back.....will it be available again somewhere????
I missed out on that one as well. The only KL stuff I have is the Jade skin that we got just from playing at least one match... a match that I lost, but I got the skin anyways.

Hopefully the KL stuff will eventually be available in other ways.