What's new

Video/Tutorial Jade Video Guide By Espio

Espio

Kokomo
I updated the original post with links to the frame data, blockstring chip/true damage info plus meter building data and combo threads for ease of access, allowing for more consolidated information.

Updates to the guide will be coming too as I mentioned in the Jade 2013 thread :).

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Very well organized and absolutely SUPERB *Shao Kahn Voice* for people just picking up/learning Jade! Great work!

Espio

Kokomo
Very well organized and absolutely SUPERB *Shao Kahn Voice* for people just picking up/learning Jade! Great work!
Thanks a lot for the support :D

Now that it's a bit older, I'm planning on going a little bit deeper on some more unique topics, I'll finally address zoning with Jade and some anti wake up ideas/counterpoke set ups I think.

I'm happy you've been such a pioneering force in the Jade community too with all your hard work and two guides. I wish there were more people like that :).

Should I add links to your guides in the OP? I didn't do it before cause I didn't get your permission so I wanted to ask before hand.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Thanks a lot for the support :D

Now that it's a bit older, I'm planning on going a little bit deeper on some more unique topics, I'll finally address zoning with Jade and some anti wake up ideas/counterpoke set ups I think.

I'm happy you've been such a pioneering force in the Jade community too with all your hard work and two guides. I wish there were more people like that :).

Should I add links to your guides in the OP? I didn't do it before cause I didn't get your permission so I wanted to ask before hand.
Yes, by all means, link my videos. I created them to help the Edenian Resistance and to buff our rather small family! Thank you for your kind words, it is definitely hard work but I do it out of love for Jade and our community (just like you) ;)