What's new

Video/Tutorial Jade Version 2013. Updated BNB's and new Corner Tech.

So are there ever going to be any combos for Jades unavoidable reset? (jip b1 slam, dash b2, en slam, then como)

I can get like 52% i think with no bars and upwards of 65% with two or three bars. It just seems like nobody ever says anything about it.
As i know all "resets" after b+2 are blockable.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
STB TakeAChance

I'm having serious issues getting the 4~sk and 23~sk to land correctly after the b2 in these combos and any other combos. Is there something I should be focusing on? I can get it like 1 out of every 5 times and I can't figure out how to make it consistent. How precise does it have to be? Do you land these 10 out of 10 times? If so, then I guess that means I just need to practice more.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So are there ever going to be any combos for Jades unavoidable reset? (jip b1 slam, dash b2, en slam, then como)

I can get like 52% i think with no bars and upwards of 65% with two or three bars. It just seems like nobody ever says anything about it.
They are blockable. In training mode they are not, but with a regular player they are all blockable after the b2.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
STB TakeAChance

I'm having serious issues getting the 4~sk and 23~sk to land correctly after the b2 in these combos and any other combos. Is there something I should be focusing on? I can get it like 1 out of every 5 times and I can't figure out how to make it consistent. How precise does it have to be? Do you land these 10 out of 10 times? If so, then I guess that means I just need to practice more.
I can land them 9/10 times on my TV. As soon as I hit an asus (which is only ever at tournaments) I drop it. The timing is too different lol I gotta get an asus.

The key to getting the 4~sk to hit the sweet spot is to get the 4 to hit them on their way down at almost the highest point. The hitbox on the shadowkick is actually a square, and it's corner is above jades actual leg. This causes them to float higher after the kick then normal which allows you to follow up with 1,2 4 staff grab/shadow kicks.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I can land them 9/10 times on my TV. As soon as I hit an asus (which is only ever at tournaments) I drop it. The timing is too different lol I gotta get an asus.

The key to getting the 4~sk to hit the sweet spot is to get the 4 to hit them on their way down at almost the highest point. The hitbox on the shadowkick is actually a square, and it's corner is above jades actual leg. This causes them to float higher after the kick then normal which allows you to follow up with 1,2 4 staff grab/shadow kicks.
You said the key is to get the 4 hit them at almost the highest point. I was thinking that too, but it seems to be a spacing thing too. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll just have to keep playing with it until I get a really good feel for shadowkick's hitbox. Thanks for the tips.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You said the key is to get the 4 hit them at almost the highest point. I was thinking that too, but it seems to be a spacing thing too. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll just have to keep playing with it until I get a really good feel for shadowkick's hitbox. Thanks for the tips.
No worries man. It's way easier to show then type. Did you see the video for it? I know it's shitty quality but it may help with the timing.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Utter fucking disappointment, this game, and Jade in it.
I seriously believed and stood by my main for so long.
No longer having fun.
I'm a fighter now.