What's new

Jade third variation announced

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Well I'm looking forward to hearing from the console guys how this variation holds up compared to the other two.
I'll probably get the patch a few weeks later on PC.
I beat every jade that’s used this variation on me . It’s not very good . Jade players think they can outsmart emerald defender and well that’s A lie . When they vanishing winds I can time jump a shadow kick or rangs it’s super punishable . I can amp my rangs and still hit them if they use divine force . None them can get me in a corner .Which is the whole point of the variation.. They really needed to add deila Dance to give her some mix up .

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I beat every jade that’s used this variation on me . It’s not very good . Jade players think they can outsmart emerald defender and well that’s A lie . When they vanishing winds I can time jump a shadow kick or rangs it’s super punishable . I can amp my rangs and still hit them if they use divine force . None them can get me in a corner .Which is the whole point of the variation.. They really needed to add deila Dance to give her some mix up .
Divine forces is trash.
The string extensions are trash.
Vanishing winds? Laughable. I played it for a while but I went back to Emerald soon enough