What's new

Jade Statue Available For Pre-Order

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Been following this for a bit and glad to see Jade and the other girls getting good content again. I like the Deadpool base accents and the color for her outfit is dope as well as glaive and staff design.

My biggest issue though is that these characters rarely get new statues, figures and content and when they do it's something that is massive with a pretty out of reach price point for many fans at $1,155. It's way cheaper to get a custom build of a figure and get the touch ups and details you want while supporting local.

I obviously hope this does well cause it means more content for the females that sorely miss out on it, but it just would have been nice to get something a bit smaller as well around 200-300 price point cause I'd buy that but I cannot justify spending more than my house and car note on this.

Been following this for a bit and glad to see Jade and the other girls getting good content again. I like the Deadpool base accents and the color for her outfit is dope as well as glaive and staff design.

My biggest issue though is that these characters rarely get new statues, figures and content and when they do it's something that is massive with a pretty out of reach price point for many fans at $1,155. It's way cheaper to get a custom build of a figure and get the touch ups and details you want while supporting local.

I obviously hope this does well cause it means more content for the females that sorely miss out on it, but it just would have been nice to get something a bit smaller as well around 200-300 price point cause I'd buy that but I cannot justify spending more than my house and car note on this.
Yeah. I really wanted their Mortal Kombat X Mileena statue from three or four years back, but the price point was a hard no.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Yeah. I really wanted their Mortal Kombat X Mileena statue from three or four years back, but the price point was a hard no.
I don't remember if I ever updated you on it, but I finally managed to get it. Found it on French Ebay, but the guy couldn't ship to the US so I had to contact my homeboy in Sweden to be a middleman. I think I paid about $900 for the statue, plus a few extra hundred more to have it shipped twice while kicking my guy some convenience money

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

Nothing for Jade, but Kitana got a really nice Diamond Select figure last year. It was only like $40

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I saw this on Twitter & got excited then I thought I could replace my MK9 Jade & Kitana statues that I broke a few years back but when I saw the price of it, I thought I was going to faint.

I don't remember if I ever updated you on it, but I finally managed to get it. Found it on French Ebay, but the guy couldn't ship to the US so I had to contact my homeboy in Sweden to be a middleman. I think I paid about $900 for the statue, plus a few extra hundred more to have it shipped twice while kicking my guy some convenience money
Very cool man. Post some pics?

Nothing for Jade, but Kitana got a really nice Diamond Select figure last year. It was only like $40
That Kitana figure looked very slick. I held off because I have enough kollectibles at the moment.

MK9

Noob

Your clearly out of touch with ur price point, these things stand 2 ft tall. A shifty storm figure at 1/16 scale cost 100 bucks. The 1000k price is wgat statues go fir these day in 1/3 scale. And only 400 being made. Mileena and kitana will be coming also.

the original 1/3 gleaned were 700 each Abd that was 7 years ago.

Art Lean

Noob
Was the designer the same one who created most of Skarlet's masks in MK11?

Because her mask hasn't got a single strap and it's just glued to her face. For $1100 that type of thing shouldn't have been overlooked.

MK9

Noob
Was the designer the same one who created most of Skarlet's masks in MK11?

Because her mask hasn't got a single strap and it's just glued to her face. For $1100 that type of thing shouldn't have been overlooked.
This statue has been in the works for about a year now, not even close to the original design, but NRS wouldnt approve their own model as it shown to much skin, this was suppose to be a classic look but they wanted her covered. Everything you see has been approved by NRS on how they wanted it to look, they did not have freedom to make her how she should have looked.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
That looks excellent, though the mesh "netting" on her chest is an odd addition.
They spoke about it at their booth at Comic-Con. It was requested by WB.
This statue has been in the works for about a year now, not even close to the original design, but NRS wouldnt approve their own model as it shown to much skin, this was suppose to be a classic look but they wanted her covered. Everything you see has been approved by NRS on how they wanted it to look, they did not have freedom to make her how she should have looked.
Yeah, PCS were forthcoming about all the changes they had to make for these statues. They had to resculpt a bunch of times. Some classic elements needed to be updated to “MK11” style elements.
That said, the statues look good in person, but I always prefer more dynamic poses.

MK9

Noob
Odd, I wonder why. There's no "netting" in the actual game model of this very skin.

It's not awful with the netting, mind you, I just find it very weird.
The in game renders mean crap, they don’t want to show skin, made them reduce the boob size, they want her covered up.

The in game renders mean crap, they don’t want to show skin, made them reduce the boob size, they want her covered up.
I don't see anything wrong with the characters bust size, the only major difference I see from the Mortal Kombat 11 Jade model in her Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skin and the statue is that "netting."

I just find it odd that it's in the game, and fail to see the purpose for changing the statue.

MK9

Noob
First they wanted to do umk3 jade , was denined

than they tried the mk11 fatal femme skin, was denied, so u got this modified mk11 version .

First they wanted to do umk3 jade , was denined

than they tried the mk11 fatal femme skin, was denied, so u got this modified mk11 version .
Perhaps I'm missing something, but this is the Femme Fetal skin, her Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skin, except with a "net."

It’s a pg version, they wouldn’t allow her to be busty or show skin, hence the mesh .
Sure, it's still odd though because you can clearly see the skin through it. That's the whole thing I'm driving at: if they're trying to censor the statue, this does not do that at all and thus seems like an odd change.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Yes! I have that one and love it! I do appreciate the recommendation though.

I have a guy I might just get to custom paint one cause that's a perfect size and I can get a good quality Jade remix for much cheaper.

MK9

Noob
Yes! I have that one and love it! I do appreciate the recommendation though.

I have a guy I might just get to custom paint one cause that's a perfect size and I can get a good quality Jade remix for much cheaper.
Of coarse it cheaper , your comparing a cheap plastic toy to a 2 1/2 ft tall poly stone statue.