What's new

Jade players now maining mournful Kitana

Hi, my name is kabelfritz. I mained jade for a couple of months. I dont think i ever touched Kitana in any Mortal Kombat Game. But i will learn mournful Kitana and dabble around with her a bit, maybe shes fun.

which ex-jade mains are with me or even go further?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Why? Just because? I don't feel connection at all. She has no range, no flash/glow. And no class :DOGE

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I used Jade some in MK9. Far from a main, but I'll definitely be trying out Mournful once I finally get the game.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Can I just say how much I hate Kitana's eye paint in Assassin? There's no variation to use her classic look outside of Mournful and that irritates me.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I used Jade some in MK9. Far from a main, but I'll definitely be trying out Mournful once I finally get the game.
Excuse you! You NEVER "used Jade some in MK9". Lol these blatant lies.

I was a Kitana main who had a Sindel and Jade in MK9. I am very excited for Mournful. ;)

trufenix

bye felicia
This main business is so fucking serious around here. Just play the game guys, there's thirty damned characters. You're bound to like one of them.

Jack Ashe

Jaded
I mained jade in mk9 and armageddon but i never liked kitana thought she was kinda generic.. i'm stuck trying to decide whether to use mournful and show support for jade or not use it to say that mournful kitana is stupid, Kitana has so much they did't have to go and boot leg jade's mk9 moves for her