What's new

Jade player vs NinjaKilla ranked

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
She's doing a lot of yolo shit that you just can't afford against a character that does triple your damage off of a single touch. Against Liu you literally just challenge his space after a successful d1,b3xx and keep walking backwards until you're in the last quarter before the corner, then you try to keep him out some more but he'll get in, which is when you yet again either attempt to switch sides or challenge his space again. It's not a horrible matchup for Jade but she's not winning it.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
She's doing a lot of yolo shit that you just can't afford against a character that does triple your damage off of a single touch. Against Liu you literally just challenge his space after a successful d1,b3xx and keep walking backwards until you're in the last quarter before the corner, then you try to keep him out some more but he'll get in, which is when you yet again either attempt to switch sides or challenge his space again. It's not a horrible matchup for Jade but she's not winning it.
I thought he used the interactables for getting outta corner pretty well. Adjusted decently. If anything maybe not yolo enough by holding back D2 on the constant jump ins and blocked flying kicks. Personally, I think one of the biggest mistakes people make against NK is playing scared and over-respecting him. That plays right into his pressure game. I mean, it's NK. Still found it cool to see a Jade look competitive against the best LK in the game.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I clicked forward right at the start to see an anti air s1 punish and then jade immediately doing ex glaive into shadow kick on block. Yeah... probably not the best idea to be yolo vs ninjakilla.