What's new

Jade Online Gameplay Match Thread.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So I didn't see like an official thread for gameplay, matches on here? Maybe we can start one? Anyone else have Jade matches from online sets, KOTH, Private one on one or Ranked etc?

Here's a nice little set I had the other day with @Dreamcatcher props to him, if you have xbox you should totally play him, he's good and we played a ton more with various characters we both use but this was a fun match up for both of us. We had a much longer set than these, we did different characters but the Xbox records/keeps the last 10 matches only. This was one of many match ups we did. Keep in mind my Jade is mostly about zoning, playing keep away more than trying to do a lot of combos. She's my third character I like to use so I'm messing around with her combos more up close. Just want to get that out there since I feel I play my best from a far with her. Enjoy! :)

Anyone else here have matches, post them! I'd love to watch what you guys do with Jade.

MKF30

Nice.

SICK mask btw, did you get it krypt or tower?
Thanks, I got that in the ToT I believe. Yep. Forget which one, may have been one of her stage towers which are harder to get with the 25/25 fatalities, 50 brutalities, 25 throws etc, etc lol requirements before they let you move on.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Thanks, I got that in the ToT I believe. Yep. Forget which one, may have been one of her stage towers which are harder to get with the 25/25 fatalities, 50 brutalities, 25 throws etc, etc lol requirements before they let you move on.
Bet. I think I'm only on tower 2 or 3 for her. I'll get crackin, lol.

MKF30

Bet. I think I'm only on tower 2 or 3 for her. I'll get crackin, lol.
Yeah she has some cool masks, I have her other one too where it's like a Vega mask if you know what I mean. And her faceless, the faceless you get in tot also so you don't have to worry about hitting that one in a million jackpot at the shrine lol.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Yeah she has some cool masks, I have her other one too where it's like a Vega mask if you know what I mean. And her faceless, the faceless you get in tot also so you don't have to worry about hitting that one in a million jackpot at the shrine lol.
Yeah I got faceless and I think the Vega mask you are talking about. Her and Kitana's masks are amazing, considering using Kitana just to sport the sick masks I've gotten hah

MKF30

Yeah I got faceless and I think the Vega mask you are talking about. Her and Kitana's masks are amazing, considering using Kitana just to sport the sick masks I've gotten hah
I know right? Kitana has some sweet looking face gear. :D