What's new

Jade Gear Costumization

Afumba

Noob
RESURRECTION!!!

... So anyways, I noticed this some time ago, that NRS at some point updated Jade's Emerald Huntress mask to look more like her MK9 mask:

View attachment 15637

I have no idea when that happened though.

Also, just got the Mournful Staff of X earlier today.

View attachment 15638

Got all her gear now except for one staff, the Rod of Emperor Onaga, which is ??? in how to gain it. But it's ugly, so I don't really mind. I'll get it once it pops up.
Funny enough... Rod of Emperor Onaga is my favorite Staff with a pink outfit, looks awesome. Not sure if i got it from KL or the event platform (the one with the longest timers), it was one of those though.

All i am missing is the gear from Kronikas vaults... is there a way to reliably farm them without spending hours in the Krypt?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
All i am missing is the gear from Kronikas vaults... is there a way to reliably farm them without spending hours in the Krypt?
I dunno, tbh. I just run in and comb the Krypt until I stumble onto it, grab it, go out of the Krypt and play a bit, then run back in...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I dunno, tbh. I just run in and comb the Krypt until I stumble onto it, grab it, go out of the Krypt and play a bit, then run back in...
Yep that’s all I ever did. Never spent hours looking for them. Usually you’ll find it pretty quickly.

Espio

Kokomo
Got all her gear now except for one staff, the Rod of Emperor Onaga, which is ??? in how to gain it. But it's ugly, so I don't really mind. I'll get it once it pops up.
The mask change was actually a couple updates ago, but it's a good eye for pointing out the differences, looks way better and more detailed no doubt.

I feel like the purple staff and purple glaives are going to be some Kombat League level item down the line. It has been apart of the character since UMK3 and it's the perfect gear items to get people invested to play KL. I'd love purple staff and purple glaive combined with her human version of her revenant skin, that would be pure perfection. I like her Honored Tradition skin and her steadfast sister skins, but there's not enough contrast like her revenant one or her MK9.

The black, gold, and green infusion is fantastic.

You got that much stuff? Was all that just from using the shrine in the Krypt? I'm missing a lot of masks, glaives and staffs, but luckily the ones I have are mostly my faves like there's one that reflects your color pallet I have where the staff is gold and black and obviously the beam is green so it looks sick.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I feel like the purple staff and purple glaives are going to be some Kombat League level item down the line.
So, I've never done any Kombat League stuff... do I have to get a certain ranking before I can get any of that stuff? If so... I'm gonna be very depressed.

Espio

Kokomo
So, I've never done any Kombat League stuff... do I have to get a certain ranking before I can get any of that stuff? If so... I'm gonna be very depressed.
Okay so I'll show in these images, but like certain skin you have to get to a certain classification.

Like the first three levels let you get one skin, next three the next and so on. Then there's gear pieces on each level like you get the Baraka helm this season simply for playing KL once.

Then there's challenges you complete for the fourth skin of the season and brutalities, gear items and so forth. It's not too bad I don't think. I got to demigod and got all the skins with mostly just playing the five a day sets on Kombat League.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
The images won't show, but I think I get the idea. Like, it's more like Tekken's ranking system, and not like "you have to be amongst the top 100" or something like that, right?

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
What's the glaive that looks like a fan and where do you get it?

There are two, one of them has glowing edges - this one I'm 100% sure I got from a jade-specific tower. I also have the non-glowing one, but don't remember where I got it (it wasn't from her stage 1-5 towers though).