What's new

Jade anti-wakeup/corner glitch

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Pretty much the same effect as with Jax one I posted and everyone ignored. Works mostly in the right side of the corner.
Setups:
b2, wait till opponent falls, whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)
b3, 2 , whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)
2, 3, f2, whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Pretty much the same effect as with Jax one I posted and everyone ignored. Works mostly in the right side of the corner.
Setups:
b2, wait till opponent falls, whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)
b3, 2 , whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)
2, 3, f2, whiff shadow kick, don't move (can block/crouch block)

Did you try this against a human?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Pretty sure humans will wakeup on the right side. The ai in practice mode is kind of wonky. Not saying it wont work, it's just always better to test against a human :)

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Pretty sure humans will wakeup on the right side. The ai in practice mode is kind of wonky. Not saying it wont work, it's just always better to test against a human :)
Could you test it please ? Cause I have similar setups with Reptile, Smoke, Freddy and Nightwolf.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It's perfectly random when your special will or will not turn around.
I'd love to confirm this as a tech but the reason I never posted it is just this: it's a random glitch that MAY happen IF you are lucky.

Edit, on the other hand if you want anti-wakeup, time a staved move to hit them on their startup frames. Instant b2 or overhead staff combo.