What's new

Jade All Secret/Hidden Brutalities Showcase

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

Is it normal for the characters to only have 6 Brutalities? I had hoped for a few more. Maybe they have yet to be discovered or more will be added during the game's lifetime.

Also, I miss Jade doing her UMK3 win pose after a Brutality. It would fit so well after doing her Shaken Not Stirred Brutality, based on her UMK3 Fatality.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I was sad seeing she only had 6, especially since 2 come from throws. Hope she gets more with time.
Especially since none of her Brutalities are connected to her main special moves! They're either throws or come from custom abilities.

KCJ506

Noob
For her Deadly Dance brutality, is there another requirement that isn't listed? Because I've done all the ones that are listed, yet I can never get it to work.

For her Deadly Dance brutality, is there another requirement that isn't listed? Because I've done all the ones that are listed, yet I can never get it to work.
First requirement is that you unlock the brutality, you can't perform it otherwise...
2nd: this one (and other brutalities) seem to interact in a silly way with the "Finish Him" screen, if you click amplify during the "Finish him" it fails, instead, you must either:
  • Kill them with the amplify (so the move is amplified BEFORE they lose the last HP, you can't "dial" the amplify),
  • OR: amplify AFTER the "Finish him" screen is finished (e.g. if the last hits come before the last hit in Deadly Dance, wait for the game to come back to normal speed, then click amplify)
Either way don't forget to hold up as you amplify of course.
Honestly they should change this...

Last edited: