d2 (launches)
Must be done as a counterhit

df4
Must connect 3 raw in a row

bf3 enhance (run)
Must connect from max distance.

db4
Must parry the last few frames of a move

Will update as more are noted/confirmed.

Last edited:

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Some stuff I mentioned in the main Krushing Blow thread for all characters on her DF4 KB:

1. The first, and only the first, kick can be a combo ender. They don't all have to be raw.
2. After the first kick, the other kicks do have to be consecutive - no other attacks.
3. Despite popular rumor - not mentioned in this thread but I saw a few people claim it in the General thread and elsewhere - you are able to amplify and all kicks in this sequence. Well, maybe not all, given two meters. I really should have tested how long you're able to take between kicks.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yeah, 124 definitely works on block as well as whiff.

Her forward throw krushing blows on wrong throw tech (or perhaps throw kounter), not sure if it needs to be more than one wrong attempt. Watching it again, I think you might be able to combo off of it.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Yeah, 124 definitely works on block as well as whiff.

Her forward throw krushing blows on wrong throw tech, not sure if it needs to be more than one wrong attempt. Watching it again, I think you might be able to combo off of it.

16bit said all throws kb on 2 failed attempts.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
16bit said all throws kb on 2 failed attempts.
Alright, that could have made sense, there were a lot of throws in the match. But just to be clear, Dizzy said on Twitter that KBs on throws aren't universal across the cast, in terms of them being on forward/back throws or even if they have a KB throw.