What's new

Video/Tutorial Jade´s Combos 34%-59%

Espio

Kokomo
DjLToro said it best earlier. They have annoying abusable specials.Jade doesn't. Maybe not stryker.I see him on the same level as jade.

They're similarly designed characters with similar strengths and weaknesses however Jade has a unique problem that Sheeva, Stryker, Kano and Baraka do not have and that is that she cannot get big damage off of back 1, 3, 2 or other options because she can punished for full combo by the entire cast, the other listed characters have uninterruptible higher damage combos midscreen.

None of the listed characters really have abusable specials though and if they do Jade's are comparable to theirs.

Blade charge is quite negative on block and spin is good, but leads to nothing and can be ducked. Telestomp is not hard to deal with offline nor is her grab n punch. Roll toss isn't abusable either.

Jade's shadow kick is neutral on block, safer than several of the above special moves save for grab n punch. Additionally, shadow kick has armor like the more negative on block specials such as roll toss and blade charge I mentioned so it would be more abuseable than several tools the other three characters have. Ex glow is very good too as is regular flash.

So I guess after reading this, you're probably wondering if I'm saying Jade is worse or better than the others and I'm not saying either. Just some good for thought.

Comparing safeness of the specials and what each characters gets on hit and on block, she's in the same league as the others when it comes to dirt on her specials, which still means they're all pretty bad overall lol.

They're similarly designed characters with similar strengths and weaknesses however Jade has a unique problem that Sheeva, Stryker, Kano and Baraka do not have and that is that she cannot get big damage off of back 1, 3, 2 or other options because she can punished for full combo by the entire cast, the other listed characters have uninterruptible higher damage combos midscreen.

None of the listed characters really have abusable specials though and if they do Jade's are comparable to theirs.

Blade charge is quite negative on block and spin is good, but leads to nothing and can be ducked. Telestomp is not hard to deal with offline nor is her grab n punch. Roll toss isn't abusable either.

Jade's shadow kick is neutral on block, safer than several of the above special moves save for grab n punch. Additionally, shadow kick has armor like the more negative on block specials such as roll toss and blade charge I mentioned so it would be more abuseable than several tools the other three characters have. Ex glow is very good too as is regular flash.

So I guess after reading this, you're probably wondering if I'm saying Jade is worse or better than the others and I'm not saying either. Just some good for thought.

Comparing safeness of the specials and what each characters gets on hit and on block, she's in the same league as the others when it comes to dirt on her specials, which still means they're all pretty bad overall lol.
I see what you are saying.I hate that she still takes damage on ex glow.Maybe I shouldn't have used the term abusable.I think that the other character have more moves that people have to respect more than jade.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

If she only could combo 1,2 into staff overhead!