What's new

Jacqui Story Ending [Major Spoilers]

Chints

Noob
Just in case anyone wanted to know what the story ending for Jacqui is, here ya go.

For context, in the main story mode it is established that Jax' experiences after being turned into a revenant and resurrected have left him severely traumatized. He feels extreme guilt for all the things he did for Quan Chi. He needs to go into therapy and recover. However, these events lead him to meeting his future wife and subsequently having Jacqui. Kronika recruits Jax to her side by saying she'll change the timeline so that none of that ever happens. That he'll live a prosperous life and his house will be filled with kids who will never have to know war like he did. She'll change the timeline and Vera won't die an early death.

Now, as far as the Jacqui ending goes. You beat Kronika, gain control of the hourglass. Jacqui sees the timeline Kronika envisioned for him and realizes that if she changes the events as they have taken place, Jax won't meet Vera since he will never be in recovery and she won't ever be born. She decides that this is what a Briggs would do and she just wants her dad to be happy and to have the life he deserved, not what he got. So she puts the timeline into place and erases herself out of existence so that Jax may have the life Krnoika envisioned for him.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Huh

I mean, it fits Jacquis character ngl

feels like this symbolizes that NRS is done with her character.

Chints

Noob
Yea, I've just been messing around in practice for a while now.
Will do some more endings in a bit.

Harry Whelks

Put Mokap in Smash
Just finished the tower with her and saw the ending. Probably the grimmest ending of all them so far (I think I've only got like 5-7 characters to finish), at least on a smaller scale. I'm not even a huge fan of Jacqui's, but I wish they gave her a happier ending.
Of course all the [REDACTED] MK fans are gonna be happy with this ending lmao