What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Mid Combo Reset (Tech or Glitch?)

Invincibeast

Stay Free
I was trying to figure out how to get more damaging meterless, mid screen combos with our very own Jacqui Briggs and I accidentally stumbled upon a damage (and possibly gravity) reset in the middle of the combo without the opponent even touching the ground. I took the video about 2 minutes after finding this so damage isn't near the max amount that can be achieved with this, but as you can see I hit 11% for the first part before the launch -> then on my run cancel connect the damage and hit counter resets and I get an extra 20% -> giving Jacqui a 31% meterless combo.
This is only the beginning for this tech if it stays, and I'm sure that meterless damage above 31% can be found with this tech/glitch.
The inputs are as follows -> 1212 bf2 run xx 12 bf4

I'd like to add that I had the dummy on block random combo.

Thoughts?
@STORMS

Edit: I see some of you are saying that it doesn't connect if someone holds block. If thats the case well... that sucks. But it still makes for a cool gimmick.

Last edited:

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
I was trying to figure out how to get more damaging meterless, mid screen combos with our very own Jacqui Briggs and I accidentally stumbled upon a damage (and possibly gravity) reset in the middle of the combo without the opponent even touching the ground. I took the video about 2 minutes after finding this so damage isn't near the max amount that can be achieved with this, but as you can see I hit 11% for the first part before the launch -> then on my run cancel connect the damage and hit counter resets and I get an extra 20% -> giving Jacqui a 31% meterless combo.
This is only the beginning for this tech if it stays, and I'm sure that meterless damage above 31% can be found with this tech/glitch.
The inputs are as follows -> 1212 bf2 run xx 12 bf4

Thoughts?
@STORMS
If you do the string 1212, any special you do after the second 2, will be part of a different combo. If you do 1212~low rocket, the low rocket will act as the combo starter. Just remember that they can block the special you are trying to do after 1212

astronout

see you at the top.
yeah, set the dummy to auto block and you'll see that BF2, low rocket, etc. do not combo into 1212

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If you do the string 1212, any special you do after the second 2, will be part of a different combo. If you do 1212~low rocket, the low rocket will act as the combo starter. Just remember that they can block the special you are trying to do after 1212
Well, not any special, 1212~bf4 will connect, same with 1212~bf1. Both shotgun projectiles will connect as well.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
It's not fast enough to link together unlike Gauntlets therefore it can be blocked and you might be walking with a second asshole because of how punishable it is.