What's new

Question - High Tech Jacqui HIGH TECH buff ideas..

Do you agree with these buffs for High Tech?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 91.1%

• Total voters

OfficialYungmonster

Run and Tell ya mama bout that
The hell is she getting another 50/50 attempt from?

You block one she's +2. Low profile her mid ffs.

I just listed 2/3 of the cast, not to mention several others that I haven't tested/needed to test yet.

In fact, I think the only characters who legit have to hold her pressure are Ferra/Torr and Gorro.

It is.

Go to the lab and try it out.

Prove me wrong.

Maaaaybe b2 can jail into s2/s3? But even then that's iffy.
It can't jail into s2 and s4.. It can only jail into s1, s4, and 4u4, but there's no point of jailing it into s4 and 4u4

omooba

fear the moobs
How you gonna say someone is uninformed when you think she can jail note than s1 and s4... You shouldn't be arguing about a character you don't know about... You have said 3 false statements about high tech.. (So Far)
said pretty sure i didn't say it as a fact and it does jail into 4u4 but no what are these 3 things i've said that aren;t true cus i'll tell you yours
said only s1 jails
said everything ends in plus 2

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
said pretty sure i didn't say it as a fact and it does jail into 4u4 but no what are these 3 things i've said that aren;t true cus i'll tell you yours
said only s1 jails
said everything ends in plus 2
If you want to try and do b2 after b2~qbrc; you can literally be POKED out of it. Don't even need armour. You can honestly react at that point because if they haven't instantly run canceled into s1 on block, the gap is big enough for you to now poke. Go on, test it out in the lab yourself. You're not reacting to the 50/50, you're reacting to the massive gap with gives you plenty of time to see and poke out.

I love how you're theory crafting all these theoretical scenarios which legit don't happen.

What's much more likely to happen is b2~qbrc, s1, b2/b3 because they respect the string. That's a case of stagger string pressure though, and even then it's not the 8% chip you're claiming.

Still nowhere near Kano, Johnny, D'Vorah etc.

Jacqui is good up close, but she is not the amazing, godlike, might-as-well-put-down-the-controller, character you claim her to be when she gets in.

omooba

fear the moobs
If you want to try and do b2 after b2~qbrc; you can literally be POKED out of it. Don't even need armour. You can honestly react at that point because if they haven't instantly run canceled into s1 on block, the gap is big enough for you to now poke. Go on, test it out in the lab yourself.

I love how you're theory crafting all these theoretical scenarios which legit don't happen.

What's much more likely to happen is b2~qbrc, s1, b2/b3 because they respect the string.

so you're saying that not in theory practically you can react to whether someone did s2 or b2 and poke? :DOGE okay then. now you go lab it and show be what poke beats b2 into b3 or 2 because i'm doing it right now and i'm beating reversal reptilian dash but no i wanna see this.
but seriously you're saying you can react to an 11 frame difference

omooba

fear the moobs
What's much more likely to happen is b2~qbrc, s1, b2/b3 because they respect the string. That's a case of stagger string pressure though, and even then it's not the 8% chip you're claiming.

Jacqui is good up close, but she is not the amazing, godlike, might-as-well-put-down-the-controller, character you claim her to be when she gets in.
aight look at d'vorah she has 1 plus string jacqui has 6 i think maybe more. she has a safe overhead and punishable low jacqui has a plus overhead and low.....
kano has a 50/50 into 50/50 for a bar......bruh
johnny has no 50/50's at all......
keep in mind this is just when they get in. if you look at other situations all three are waaaay better than jacqui but when they get in jacqui's in her own tier

OfficialYungmonster

aight look at d'vorah she has 1 plus string jacqui has 6 i think maybe more. she has a safe overhead and punishable low jacqui has a plus overhead and low.....
kano has a 50/50 into 50/50 for a bar......bruh
johnny has no 50/50's at all......
keep in mind this is just when they get in. if you look at other situations all three are waaaay better than jacqui but when they get in jacqui's in her own tier
You are overplaying Jacqui so much. Its weird. You literally said 4 false things about high tech. Why are you trying to argue with 2 Jacqui mains that play the character on a daily basis?

omooba

fear the moobs
You are overplaying Jacqui so much. Its weird. You literally said 4 false things about high tech. Why are you trying to argue with 2 Jacqui mains that play the character on a daily basis?
because you've said 2 false things about her, and you keep lying about what i said AND I DON'T NEED TO MAIN A CHARACTER TO KNOW IF SHE'S GOOD but no you're right i'm over playing jacqui's not that good up close because i'm saying it not a top player. it's not like reo didn't put her at the same spot he put flame fist or DJT didn't put her above flame fist. and these people are considering the overall character not just their ability to get in whatever dude. you're clearly downplaying but go ahead. i don't main her so i can't know.

OfficialYungmonster

because you've said 2 false things about her, and you keep lying about what i said AND I DON'T NEED TO MAIN A CHARACTER TO KNOW IF SHE'S GOOD but no you're right i'm over playing jacqui's not that good up close because i'm saying it not a top player. it's not like reo didn't put her at the same spot he put flame fist or DJT didn't put her above flame fist. and these people are considering the overall character not just their ability to get in whatever dude. you're clearly downplaying but go ahead. i don't main her so i can't know.
I have not said two false things about her, mained the character since day 1, you have said that she's the best up close, has jailing 50/50s Into more 50/50s, can link has a +18 on hit quick burst. You obviously have no logic on this character. By this point I dont know if your trolling, or if your really trying to put up an argument.

omooba

fear the moobs
I have not said two false things about her, mained the character since day 1, you have said that she's the best up close, has jailing 50/50s Into more 50/50s, can link has a +18 on hit quick burst. You obviously have no logic on this character. By this point I dont know if your trolling, or if your really trying to put up an argument.
i never said she can jail into 50/50's quote me show me this lie. the frame data for quick burst says it's plus 18 bruh

OfficialYungmonster

i never said she can jail into 50/50's quote me show me this lie. the frame data for quick burst says it's plus 18 bruh
How you gon tell me nvm nvm its ok its plus 18, she has jailing 50/50s, she kills you with one hit, she doesn't need buffs, she's high tier

omooba

fear the moobs
How you gon tell me nvm nvm its ok its plus 18, she has jailing 50/50s, she kills you with one hit, she doesn't need buffs, she's high tier
sooo you're admitting you lied about her frame data mr I main jacqui. please quote me on where i said she kills you with one hit. you're the one who said that and i quoted you saying that's not what i mean. i never even said she's high tier. or that she doesn't need buffs

you disgust me

OfficialYungmonster

I d
sooo you're admitting you lied about her frame data mr I main jacqui. please quote me on where i said she kills you with one hit. you're the one who said that and i quoted you saying that's not what i mean. i never even said she's high tier. or that she doesn't need buffs

you disgust me
I didnt Lie about anything. I was being sarcastic. And you know that. And you said "ht can meterlessly make you block 3 50/50's and stay plus." I know you didn't say jail, but doing 50/50s into another 50/50 can literal ly be poked out of. You don't play the character. You just know what your told. Cant stand this whole "high tech has 60% meter less, that means she doesn't need buffs"

omooba

fear the moobs
I d

I didnt Lie about anything. I was being sarcastic. And you know that. And you said "ht can meterlessly make you block 3 50/50's and stay plus." I know you didn't say jail, but doing 50/50s into another 50/50 can literal ly be poked out of. You don't play the character. You just know what your told. Cant stand this whole "high tech has 60% meter less, that means she doesn't need buffs"
do you want me to record myself beating reversal reptilian dash to prove you can't poke out?
yes i didn't say jail thank you. and you weren't being sarcastic when you said that shit was plus 2.
now you're admitting that you lied about the character and lied about what i said how can u expect me not to be pissed like wtf

omooba

fear the moobs
Cant stand this whole "high tech has 60% meter less, that means she doesn't need buffs"
that's not even what i'm saying. i've repeatedly said she has A LOT OF PROBLEMS. i've repeatedly said YOU CAN BUFF HER IF YOU ALSO NERF HER i haven't even been arguing on her tier placement i'm just talking about 1 scenario not the character as a whole 1 scenario where i believe she excels past every other character 1 SCENARIO. if there's anything we know about mkx it's that you can't excel at just one scenario and be top tier. look at fucking kenshi

OfficialYungmonster

that's not even what i'm saying. i've repeatedly said she has A LOT OF PROBLEMS. i've repeatedly said YOU CAN BUFF HER IF YOU ALSO NERF HER i haven't even been arguing on her tier placement i'm just talking about 1 scenario not the character as a whole 1 scenario where i believe she excels past every other character 1 SCENARIO. if there's anything we know about mkx it's that you can't excel at just one scenario and be top tier. look at fucking kenshi
Never said you said that. Talking about in general chill

OfficialYungmonster

do you want me to record myself beating reversal reptilian dash to prove you can't poke out?
yes i didn't say jail thank you. and you weren't being sarcastic when you said that shit was plus 2.
now you're admitting that you lied about the character and lied about what i said how can u expect me not to be pissed like wtf
Quick burst is plus 2. What am I lying about? I play this character everyday, its the only character I play. You are really trying to sit here and tell me about Jacqui's frame data -.- quick burst is plus 2 , 14 hit advantage. Look for your self. And reptilian dash is a high right? But yes please post a vid