What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Stealth Buffs?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
NRS may have decided to ignore fixing the majority of her bugs (see here), but I'm willing to give NRS the benefit of the doubt and say that perhaps the bugs weren't brought to their attention early enough in this patch for anything to be done about them.

Having said that, it appears they may have buffed her, or maybe her strings were always this good and frame data has been changed to reflect their true values? Or maybe they changed the frame data without changing the move properties? Either way her in game frame data says:

1 is now listed as +2 on block
b1 is now listed as +2 on block
2 is now listed as -1 on block
f4 is now listed as +2
12 is now listed as +2 on block
121 is now listed as +1 on block
1212 is now listed as +2 on block
b14 is now listed as +2 on block
f12 is now listed as +2 on block
f121 is now listed as +2 on block
21 is now listed as +2 on block
2334 is now listed as +2 on block
df2 is now listed as -10 on block

It should be noted that f3~4 is still listed as -2 even though Cassie's spinkick is punishing it.

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
It worries me that almost all of them are +2 <_____< something's not right here...

I would test it out if XB1 ever gets the patch -_____-;

Edit: just saw Colt's post in the patch details thread. He says all the normals now have proper values. So yeah we were always on some bullshit and didn't realize it I guess? Lol

E

Eldriken

It worries me that almost all of them are +2 <_____< something's not right here...
Yeah, now that you mention it, this has me worried too. That's a lot of positive stuff right there. >_>

Maybe fixing her X-Ray bug fucked her real frame data. Wouldn't surprise me considering she's so inconsistent as is. -_-

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, now that you mention it, this has me worried too. That's a lot of positive stuff right there. >_>

Maybe fixing her X-Ray bug fucked her real frame data. Wouldn't surprise me considering she's so inconsistent as is. -_-
Most of her strings looked unchanged, I only listed the stuff I thought looked different. I haven't tested extensively, but each of the + strings listed is definitely at least neutral if not more so.

I was to stoked about Shinnok yesterday to notice these changes lol .. Nice Always wonder how i always win the poke battle after 1212.

DF 2 on what variation ? @Pan1cMode

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I think it's just the data has been changed to reflect their true values.
None of these moves are actually +2 though... They are all neutral, just like they were before. :(

B14 might be +1, but with the pushback and her little T-Rex arms, she gets no benefit from it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
None of these moves are actually +2 though... They are all neutral, just like they were before. :(

B14 might be +1, but with the pushback and her little T-Rex arms, she gets no benefit from it.
Are you sure? I think I traded with Cassie's reversal cartwheel after 1212...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Are you sure? I think I traded with Cassie's reversal cartwheel after 1212...
Ok, that might be +1, which it probably was before. But what about all those +2 strings? If they were +2, you'd actually be able to beat reversal cartwheel. My point is that nothing changed and the frame data is now even more screwed up.