What's new

Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

i find it very annoying that i cant lab leap options in training mode cause its bugged the AI just straight up leap away if you do early air shrapnel.

Henri

Noob
Just a place for everyone to discuss general thoughts and information about her, impressions, ideas, etc.

View attachment 14232

Personally I’m amazed at how they managed to make her so entirely different whilst still feeling the same as she used to(unless you were a full-auto zoner, RIP), in all the right ways.

I’m having a great time playing her again, and I’m glad they made the divisive decision to bring her back and polish her a lot more.

P.S. don’t forget to do her tutorial, you get one of her best skins for completing it ;)
Can someone tell me how I can find a brutality it’s called hitting a wall and I been looking for it for months and I can’t seem to find where to get it

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey guys,
Wanted to present you in form of video, the AA I've been using (in offline games). It requires a lot of practice, and the damage depends on the built around Upgraded.

Since you guys are die hard mains, you might enjoy this.
@Juggs @Pan1cMode

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Changes I’d like for Jacqui Briggs:

- f31 made -4 on block (down from -2)

- 11 made 0 on block (down from +2)

- increased combo scaling added to enhanced air blast

- decrease damage of grenade launcher (from base 6.5 to base 5)

- decrease the tic rate for grenade launcher puddles (from 2 per second to 1.5 per second)

- decrease damage of clinch “3” ender (from base 10 to base 8)

- Robo Grappler amplified throw escape now does 130 damage. Amplified throw escape KB does 300 damage.

- tech dome startup reduced to 20 frames (from 24). Reduces damage from all moves; not just projectiles.

- air dive bomb hits overhead. Can be directed close, medium, and far to change the angle she dives at.

Thoughts?

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Changes I’d like for Jacqui Briggs:

- f31 made -4 on block (down from -2)

- 11 made 0 on block (down from +2)

- increased combo scaling added to enhanced air blast

- decrease damage of grenade launcher (from base 6.5 to base 5)

- decrease the tic rate for grenade launcher puddles (from 2 per second to 1.5 per second)

- decrease damage of clinch “3” ender (from base 10 to base 8)

- Robo Grappler amplified throw escape now does 130 damage. Amplified throw escape KB does 300 damage.

- tech dome startup reduced to 20 frames (from 24). Reduces damage from all moves; not just projectiles.

- air dive bomb hits overhead. Can be directed close, medium, and far to change the angle she dives at.

Thoughts?
Sounds fair tbh.