What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Full Auto Jacqui Briggs Full Auto Official 10-4-16 Post Patch Match-Up Chart

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Only thing I disagree with is sektor. The risk reward for teleport is pretty much even and it causes her to think twice about zoning. And he can end all his combos at a distance she sucks at. Idk I just think on paper it's at least even or he wins
Go watch Sonic vs Yung (Sektor vs Full Auto) it shows exactly why she wins.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Seriously though fox used him for one game. And the second round was just rape by 50/50's he only tried to teleport once and he never even used the air dash. I could be wrong but I'm not convinced it's 7-3
It's just that Jacqui has an answer to everything Sektor does. I'm pretty sure she can punish air dash after Tele (since she has a 6f normal I remember Yung saying she can punish that) she doesn't have to give a single fuck about his armor due to the machine gun breaking his wakeup. I don't know a TON of specifics on the matchup but I can definitely see it being 7-3

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It's just that Jacqui has an answer to everything Sektor does. I'm pretty sure she can punish air dash after Tele (since she has a 6f normal I remember Yung saying she can punish that) she doesn't have to give a single fuck about his armor due to the machine gun breaking his wakeup. I don't know a TON of specifics on the matchup but I can definitely see it being 7-3
She can't punish on block but on whiff she can.

EDIT: I should add that she can punish if the charge hits crossup since it leaves sektor closer. Otherwise everything fast enough whiffs. Although she can reversal bf1 punish the charge on block no matter how it hits.

Last edited: